top44, super silver haze, hollands hope, northern lights

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by K-9, Oct 31, 2009.

1. this is my first grow...

i have 2 top44
    3 hollands hope
    2super silver haze

i will add however many NL i germ when the beans arrive...

but these are the plants i have so far... will post pics tomorrow

2. the 2 biggest are top44... im doing dierwolfs lst method on them... these are all goin in the ground eventually...

Attached Files:

3. just a little update...

the soil im using is a premium potting mix...

Attached Files:

4. just got my northern lights and they are germing... ill post pics when they have a root

5. here is a spot i put my top44 in tonight... ill clear it up a tiny bit more in the next few days.... but they are going good... i mixed them with the original potting soil and some blood and bone meal and water holding crystals

Attached Files:

6. im germing 4 NL... so i will post pics soon... they have cracked to so ill put them in soil in a minute

7. the night i transplant two plants it storms like fuckin crazy the next night... off to a good start lol

8. no love or advice?

9. just waiting for the NL to sprout which should be tomorrow or tomorrow night... im not sure if you can se but so far the top44 look like females so :):):)

Attached Files:

10. and where the top44 are they look very healthy and have almost doubled in size i was pretty shocked...

11. and where the top44 are they look very healthy and have almost doubled in size i was pretty shocked...

12. Nice Out-Door cant wait to see how they turn up!:):smoking:

13. I have some Northern Lights going right now. There the best.

14. Where did you guys get your NL from ?

15. www.marijuanaseeds.nl. there might be a hyphon between them

16. Great strain choices. Are you growing in the Southern Hemisphere?