Collab Top10 Water Bongs/ Bubblers

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dave0817, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Hello E1,
    I just got approved for the MMP. I am looking to hopefully start off on the right foot with your guys help. I’m about to start putting some gear together and I really don’t want to buy anything that’s not worth it. So here we go , anyinfo will be greatly appreciated.

2. You would as a minimum need to supply price range brother, bongs go between 3$-40k$(very very high end) :p

Also Dab/flower/hash, effects you are after (small, big), test/smoothness and much much more, headyness etc. Since you are new I'd instead try a few different mid tier bongs in the 100-200 price range to figure out what you enjoy, pretty much anything. After that I'd probably try the ones you enjoy in a more high end version to see if you feel that matters.

Sorry for shitty reply but price range would be a minimum:(

3. Check out kings pipe, they are in cali and the bongs are made there as well. Great price, hit wonderfully, etc. We have 3 of their bongs currently.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nothing shitty about it. It’s much appreciated I would say the max I’ll probably be willing to spend on a piece at the moment is around $250. I’ll be 100% straight up with you I am seriously strictly only using this for medicinal purposes due to the fact that they no longer are prescribing opiates for pain killers. I have disc degeneration In my back and neck and until I can get surgery the pain is pretty severe. And I can only assume that even after the surgery I’m still not going to be 100%. I do like a mild head high. But I am mainly looking for the pain relieving aspect of the bud for my back and neck until I can get surgery. I do like a mild head high but I am mainly looking for the pain relieving aspect of the bud. At least at this moment anyway.

5. Thank you very much. Heading to their site right now

• Like Like x 1