Top Ten DEA Facts on Marijuana Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Ninja20p, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Opposing Views: The DEA

All was going well, reading the crazy they put out until I got to the end and saw all the things it impacted.

It almost seems to take money out of a person's hands, and returns it to the government, almost like a second paying job for them huh :mad:

It will leave you with nothing if you get all the worst case scenarios, with absolutely no future.. :mad::mad::mad:

2. norml ripped those lies to shreds....

3. Then took a giant dump on them :cool:

4. Lol at the losing our rights part.

5. Denied entry into Canada and other countries because you got caught with an illegal flower in the United States?

Hm, I wasn't aware the North American Union was already formed.

It's like... what?

6. I decided to possess a firearm illegally when i didnt have the money,instead of waiting for later years when i was more settled down to legally buy one.Now i aint allowed to buy one.Its going to be hell to get a job when i get out.I knew all that,but they can take away food stamps?I am so fucked

7. That's right. "Fuck up in the smallest way and we'll destroy your life and haunt you forever."

Because you weren't obedient!!! (read: subservient)

8. That's what happens when you let a big brother government snowball out of control like we have with the U.S gov.

You start getting things like marijuana prohibition.

9. I don't know your situation, so don't take this as a direct attack on you as a person. But in general, I don't think you can really compare illegally owning a firearm, a tool which can maim/kill and one that can't be traced back to you since you didn't register it; to owning a trimming of a plant that can't kill, unless your house gets raided by SWAT where you might get shot, which brings us back to the firearm problem...

For the record I own a firearm, and support the *regulated* sale and ownership of firearms in America.

10. Any felony conviction takes away your right to vote and right to possess firearms. Idk why they'd make it seem like it's just for marijuana charges

11. Don't forget that a felony conviction can also take away a professional license too

Example: Doctors License