Top Tao Blueberry Auto

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Sirerich12, Aug 1, 2017.

1. I decided to run a journal on these since they were free and could not find any information on them. Popped them in dirt 3 days ago all 6 popped. There in a soil mix I have used for years. A mix of compost made from chicken manure amended with food scrapes, coffee grounds and so forth. There in 4 gallon pots,
    I have been growing outdoors for around 7 years. Will post weekly pics and a final weight and smoke report.

2. Day 2

Attached Files:

3. So far temps in the 100s and there doing fine, will post pics on Tuesday.

4. New pics growing, not sure how they compare to other autoflowers

Attached Files:

5. Another week 5 are looking good, one is a run. KIMG0005.jpg KIMG0006.jpg

6. Runt not run, here's a pic of my little patch KIMG0007.jpg . 2 sativa 2 indica both from my fruit of the gods x gdp. Still getting 3 phenos but I like to be surprised

7. Two have started to show male flowers, one runt so 3 for 6 . Will keep the strongest male and make seeds for future projects.

8. Another male , sofar I am un impressed . Three makes to fast one slower. A runt I pulled. So two plants out of 6 are female.

9. Two are flowering all three male flowers are not providing pollen. So I'm going to grow out the two and report back.

10. I'll post a weight and smoke report of top Tao micron as well. Decided to pop a few of those today in place of the males

11. #12 Sirerich12, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    Double post

12. Still growing got maybe 4 weeks of flower left. Might not be autos. Got a branch cloning ATM in water.

Attached Files:

13. Auto or not looks great!

• Like Like x 1