Top stoner films of all time

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HempForVictory, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Harold and Kumar...... BLOW is a good 1... oh and Grandma's Boy

2. there are about 30 threads of this...

half baked
    waiting...
    jay and silent bob
    south park:bigger longer uncut

3. How High is a clutch film. remember in rollling kansas when there just sitting there and that guy is like "Im Gay". thats so great

4. ^that is one part i liked.

5. Dazed and Confused is my fav. movie high or sober(even tho i cant stay sober after cuz it looks so good in the movie)

Rolling Kansas is a great movie to "Goofy Boots"ha ha

Ive seen all the Cheech and Chong's and they are also great

I would say The Wall but i dont watch it while high as much cuz its more of a downer

6. grandmas boy >>>

7. I can't believe no one has mentioned this one yet. Shame on you all; it's a classic.

[​IMG]

8. Exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through the thread. My all time favourite film, always cheers me up when I settle in with a bit of smoke to watch.

9. Movies I like stoned:
    Superbad
    Anything Kevin Smith (director)
    Sci Fi flicks such as Alien or [Predator movies
    Waiting
    Heathers
    High Fidelity
    Beetlejuice
    and so many more

I highly recommend checking out some anime flicks as well such as Akira or End of Evangelion...really bugged out shit :).

10. Also please watch the documentary "In Pot We Trust".

11. Mmm nobody has mentioned Blow? With Johnny depp, and Penelope Cruz. It's definitely one of my favorite movies to watch stoned.

12. Monty Python and the Holy Grail wins...

13. I love how in grass the cop saying marijuana leads to heroin is smoking a cigarette! That shit will kill you way more effectively than marijuana. Haha and over 1000 executions in china last year under nationalists, but no ones even been WOUNDED since the commies took over. LOL Too bad no ones been wounded for smoking weed. Yo I bet the shit they had back then was such schwag that it actually would make you crazy.

14. If you liked Fear and Loathing: In Las Vegas...then you will love where the buffalo roam...also about gonzo and his semoian.

15. Super High Me was really good.
    Pineapple Express looks fucking sick even though its not out yet.:smoke:

16. Although i'm not americoon- SLC Punk

17. You forgot the Cheech & Chong movies. Up In Smoke and Next Movie were the best.

18. I watched 'A Clockwork Orange' last night. Now that is one hell of a film to watch after sinking a few bong hits.

Viddy well, my brother, viddy well.

19. Cidade de Deus, an amazing movie, if it was in english, and released in American theaters, it would most likely be one of the highest grossing films of all time.

City of God for those who dont know.

20. How High And Friday!??!??

And Lets Not Forget Grandma's Boy!!!