Top stoner films of all time

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HempForVictory, Mar 26, 2006.

1. WHATTT?! sorry man but i cant believe im reading this, it is THE most quotable and hilarious film that has ever been made, like every line of the script is funny as fuck! i have to disagree here, although im tryin to do it politely lol, but seriously man, you gotta watch it whole way through, from everythin from the setting to the music its all just perfect imo, one of the few films ever made that has been perfect in every way. i spose tho some folk just dont like some things that i consider fuckin great, its a shame, cos where im standin, it makes fantastic viewing:):smoking:

2. I just watched Cheech and Chongs Nice Dreams and the last 10 minutes had me trippin out and getting paranoid.

Nice backround movie while doing work.

3. Big Lebowski
    Pineapple Express

4. american beauty

5. /thread.

Arguably one of the greatest films to bless cinima history.

6. Definitely need to add Leaves of Grass to the list, very good movie and Edward Norton is sick :hello:

7. Thankyou, I have actually watched almost the entire film and still don't understand the hype. It's funny at parts but FAR from a great film. One of the most overrated movies I have ever seen.

American Beauty isn't really a stoner film imo, just because they smoke one joint and that creeper kid sells weed doesn't make it a stoner film.

8. they smoke more than one joint. 2 of the major characters bond while smoking, the main character is smoking on screen multiple times in the movie, as well as the daugter and her friend in her car, and smoking is part of the reason that ricky was sent away by his father in the first place.

at the end when they run away to new york, money isnt an issue bc he knows dealers in the city and hes got over 40000 dollars from dealing.

theres also the urine test scene.

9. dude what about Grandma's Boy!!

10. How high and Friday are my top stoner films.

11. The Big Lebowski is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Can anyone explain what is so great about this boring movie?...

12. Easy Rider - only movie to use real drugs instead of fake ones

13. #193 ZedLeppelin, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
    Just looked it up, I actually watched that on TV once a while ago. I remember I was gonna turn it off, but then someguy killed this other guy and I was like :eek: . I had to finish it lol. Pretty good movie, recommend checking it out if you like anime.

Also, it's called Princess Mononoke according to IMDB.

14. Wait 5 years and watch it again. Or get higher. I can't watch that movie without a nice white Russian an fat doobie. Then promptly wanna go bowling after. lol

15. half baked
    up and smoke
    dazed and confused

that would be my top 5

16. Half baked
    Dazed & Confused
    Cheeech & Chongg is amazing!

17. Is it just me, or am I the only who who didn't like Half-Baked?

18. smiley face
    grandma's boy
    pineapple express

These are by far the best "true" stoner films. The big lebowski is awesome but I wouldnt consider it purely a stoner movie. Same goes for super troopers.

And wtf? ...how high is shitty as hell, not to mention super racist.

19. Taking Woodstock!!!! Amazing movie not really "stoner" but u get that hippie vibe from everything in that movie!:smoking::hello::smoking::D

20. Big Lebowski and Pineapple Express are my favorites.