Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Top Ramen

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jimmmyboy, Oct 21, 2011.

1. hey i know there is a recipe to make weed ramen
    will it work fine with trim? if so how much do you think i need?

2. I've personally tried this 3 times and none of the times has it ever worked.. I tried 1 gram of dank bud in one batch, 4-5 grams of vaped bud in another batch and 2 grams of mids in the last. I don't think it works man...

3. shit thanks for the heads up

4. Yea man, no prob. Just make iso hash or something man.

5. what?? if you made cannabutter and just put it in the ramen after cooking it it would work and taste great. dont tell me you guys actually microwaved or boiled ramed with raw weed:confused::confused::confused:

6. lol this could easily be achieved... just make weed butter and then add it to the noodles...

7. you'd be surprised man.

8. Well, there is a famous GC thread with about over 100 pages of replies and many people say this works so I had to try it. Let me explain the method. I think you take the weed, take some water, and some butter. Boil it in a pot for a while before you put the ramen in and then boil it all together. Many people in that thread said it worked great. I have tried it and it doesn't work. If you just make the canna-butter then put some in the ramen I'm sure it would work fine.

9. i was planning on following the guide
    boiling weed and butter for like 30 minutes
    then add the noodles

10. Don't just boil the weed in butter, well idk man. Don't just do this for a few mins and expect for it to work. A sure thing to make sure it would work is to make canna-butter first with a recipe guide or something then add it to the ramen. Please don't just put water, butter and weed in a pot and expect it to work. I've failed at this the same way multiple times.

11. Heh, my tactic was kinda the opposite to yours.
    I used the microwave to cook my normal ramen. Quickly after removing it from the microwave, I added some soft butter (at the ideal consistency for spreading onto bread) with ground weed sprinkled on top. I thought that maybe not microwaving the actual weed will not cause any potential damage to the THC.

I thought up this recipe after reading on another site's forum which had an interesting post about microwaves, heat activation etc...
    lets clear this up: microwaving - Marijuana.com

My stomach is empty so this will hopefully turn out to be a dank meal. I'll report back.:D

12. if you know how to make cannabutter, you can add it to anything.

i've personally gotten fucked up off of some cannabutter + raman. it tasted great too.

13. The method will work, but since you are cooking the ramen with the weed and butter (water in the butter definitely isn't helping to decarb you bud during cooking at all), you will need much more to get high than ever other quick cook methods, such as the firecracker which needs over 1g of dank soemtiems :eek:

If you prepare your weed properly in a good oil source, such as coconut oil which his high saturated fats and medium chain triglycerides (MCT oil), after it has been properly decarbed in the oven at a low temp and covered with aluminum foil completly, you can have a very potent canna oil that you can add to anything, like the ramen after it has been prepared though, not before.

I am very well medicated on 0.24g of dank. I made canna capsules of 0.12g strength, and I took 2 and I am fully medicated even with my high tolerance.

Give BadKittySmiles Sticky a read soemtimes, all the information posted here came from her methods and recipes. Open your eyes to the possibilities, edible cannabis is much stronger gram for gram than smoking or vaporizing if prepared correctly.

14. Ahh! I shouldn't have eaten my ramen so late. I doubt it worked but I ended up smoking a bowl with people a little after eating my ramen at 11pm. Still high when I fell asleep at 3am and when I woke up at noon...
    I was able to function but I felt mild disorientation along with enhanced vision and the ability to look around and see everything as though you're seeing it for the first time and/or notice different details about it. I'm not sure if that was just completely some placebo effect, but it was cool waking up to.
    I'm running low on MJ however, so I'm gonna smoke what I have but for any future experimenting with edibles, I hope to make canna-oil. This way I could get high from whichever food I decide to use it with.

15. You got to try this. Take some cannabutter and some cream in a pot heat through, add some cheese to the pot to make a cheese sauce then add the cooked ramen noodles and it is so freakin' delicious!

16. what i do is put the frying pan in a pot of boiling water to heat the frying pan. Let some butter melt and then cook the bud in the butter. Wait till it gets kind of foamy and bubbly and then you pour through a strainer. Make sure its a thin small holed strainer btw and squeeze out excess butter in the bud. After you pour it through the strainer into a cup take the shot of butter but not too much. I use greens to do it. A fat demo of greens is good for one person. Remember you can overdose on edibles... just cook the bud in butter and either use the butter in cooking or do what i do and take butter shots... i dont know how to make it taste any better so it tastes nasty so the shot is better to do it all at once cause as i said its nasty. Hope that helps