Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Top Ramen Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iseesmurfs420, Aug 11, 2004.

?

What is your favorite flavor?

1. Chicken

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Beef

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pork

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Oriental

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Shrimp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Picante

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Creamy Chicken

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Picante Beef

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Spicy Vegetable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello everyone. I think its time to appreciate one of the greatest foods of all time. Top Ramen. It is the perfect food: 9 cents a bag, cooks in 5 minutes, and not to mention tastes great. Please post your favorite Top Ramen flavor and tell us the 2 runner ups :)

1. Beef
    2. Chicken
    3. Pork

That is all.

2. picante beef.

3. spicy chicken, it's not on the poll though so i picked other

sadly i believe they've discontinued this wonder flavor :(

4. beef
    chicken
    spicey chicken

they didnt stop making it,not in canada anyways

5. aaaaaaaaaah the college staple itself :D
    my one roommate just ate the noodles with butter so Id use the other season packet with mine :) omgsh talk about a saltly kick in the arse! yum :) good poll!

6. hhhhmmm shrimp...

7. Ha I eat that shit all the time, my mom buys like a whole garage full lol, and we always have a shit load of those cup of noodles that come with their own cup

8. Man o' Man, I've eaten Ramen at least 5 times a week since I was 5, hahahaha. Now a' Days I eat 2 and a half packs (who cares if you waste the other half, its 4 cents) and use all three BEEF flavoring, and sometimes Wasabi soysauce, but I always put normal soysauce in. Although I've been worried its giving me stomach problems so I haven't had any in a few days, AAAAHHHHH! Yeah I just smoked a rediculous amount of resin, but I came up with a stroke of genious and took some leftover chocolate blunt wrap and put it on the bowl under the resin, and it made it a lot better, oh yes, very stoned.

9. beef - beef - beef -beef

10. I love Ramen, it truly is the food of gods, or at least broke ass stoners/college students.

I enjoy any of the spicy types with of course soy sauce.

I learned one lesson the hardway though. Never put cheese in Ramen. You see I was really high once and didn't have any soy sauce to put in my Ramen. Well looking around I found some cheese and thought, "Wow, this'll be tasty." Well I was wrong, very wrong. I ended up puking, totaly ruined my high, and that was the last of my stash. Sucked ass.

11. Hahahaha, you must of been high if you had no soy sauce and thought to replace is with cheese, hahahaha, yeah I can't imagine that tastes good. I like meats in mine though sometimes, like Pork Chop or Steak

12. I like to flavour my own with lotsa hotsauce. But of the packaged flavours oriental comes out on top... and beef is just terrible.

13. chili pepper, cajun chicken, oriental, beef, etc... whatever... i like 'em all :)

i practically lived off ramen last semester...

hopefully i'll have more money and can eat at del taco on tuesdays (3 taco's for a buck... *w00t*).

14. i liked shrimp until i ate it when i was really drunk one night and puked it all out. scarred me from it for life...

15. so I'm the only person that mixes the flavors around???

spicy veg. + spicy chicken = spicy goodness
    :smoking:

16. Shrimp, chicken and spicet veggies...

17. Hmmm beef is the way to go. does anyone else drink the broth it cooks in.

18. Ive never thought of mixing flavors. If I did I dont know which two id do. Sounds like a good idead :)

19. Man you are not alone. i do that same thing with chicken and pork sometimes beef.
    My favorite kind is picante beef

20. good to see I'm not alone :D

but seriously, I think everyone should try mixing spicy veg and spicy chicken at least once...... its just so damn good for under a buck!