Top Poster Prize

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by weedboss, Jun 24, 2003.

1. I see every one os voting for SJ! lol

"and i'm not saying that because of the threat (grrrr @ bud head), but because of all the other stuff he say. its true... without superjoint we would have nothing. we all owe SuperJ alot... so go buy a pipe! lol

oh.. i just read that... sorry... my mistake... we didnt get threatened... it was just that guy antonewho gets banned if he doesnt vote for superj. heehee"

I wouldn't make threats over the net.. That would be like playing with yourself in front of a 10,000 person crowd with all their eyes on me!!!!!lol

2. i cant quite see how its the same.. but uhh... thnx for the mental image anyways. :\

3. W could have a vote for the most helfull person of the year award... Maybe get SJ to send a prise or something...

There would have to be a member vote on it!

BTW Digit you are the Poll Master.....................do you need a trophy for anything else??

4. Bud Head

How you been dude.

I agree with that "critter" fellow above.

I think he's probably gay and all that ,but darned if he don't sometimes make sense.;)

5. LOL roach...

I don't think "critter" is gay though... He is a special critter!

6. Thanks mate ,l and the rest of my gay friends salute you and your wisdom.

7. ditto

P.S. I U:)

8. :)devil made me say that:)

Just a thought gang. I'm real into Quality vs. Quantity.

1 .Mods ,Supermods ,and admins are excluded. Yea ,I know mods are members too but theres that whole seperation of powers thing........and really you expect (or should) quality from those in power ,and I believe this site delivers that.

2. Put some categories in there ,

a...most informative seems appropriate.

b...funniest/best factual or fictional story or prose/poetry (and I know some of you all write good stuff.).

c...best picture .

d...??? (best question mark ?)

e...maybe that's enough.

ramble ,ramble

Whatcha think ?

9. Best pic of some ones ass with a carrot in it!!!!!!!!! Oh wait........ That was Norms ass.. he's already won that one!!!!!!!