Top or not to top

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kingleo79, Feb 6, 2020.

1. I think my one plant got the coronavirus wonder if my other plant will catch it no but I think not to top is the way to go first pic topped second not topped or is something wrong what u guys think? 20200205_184014.jpg 20200205_181052.jpg

2. MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's already in flowering......never top in flower........just my .02

3. I know iam so sorry should have gave more info I topped the one plant during veg and I let the other one go as like an experiment to see if topping is the way to go after I topped it it stretched over double it size and compared to the other one same strain ww seedsman btw I just dk y it's so far behind

4. They are VERY stretchy..........what light are you using and how far away is it?

5. I had horticulture 65w led about 15 inches but I bought a week ago mars hydro t1000 which is 150w I got two of them one for each plant and one horticulture 65w just for the hell of it wish I had bought the sooner

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah..........THERE is your problem.........those plants actually look FANTASTIC for a 65w.....................you added the extra lights a bit late. Wait until your next grow, and you will notice a world of difference.

7. That what I thought doing bruce banner next!!!! Thanks for the info I appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  8. One last ? I know I added the stronger light late but I got like 5 more weeks of flowering can I still pull off a decent yeild?

9. Well yeah..............your final yield will be bigger than if you DIDN'T add the additional lights.............but don't expect 5 or 6 oz plants.....

10. I was hoping for 5 but owell there next time thanks again