Top leaves curling up like taco.... any ideas on how to fix?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by melkins14, Jul 5, 2010.

1. I have 3 outdoor plants. Blue dream, chem dog, and la woman. They are about 1 month and 2 weeks old. Some leaves have been getting clusters of brown/rust color clusters of dots at tips. Also have been dealing with a bug problem. Used Sevin twice so far, a week in between each use, last one was a week ago. I water everyday because of low humidity (NorCal Bay Area) but not too much. I have already tried using a gallon of water with a tsp of Epsom salt a few days ago but so far no results. They are in Fox Farm Ocean something soil. Any suggestions?

.......Blue Dream............................Chem Dog............................LA Woman

Attached Files:

2. That thread did help, but im still not sure what it is. Is it a tsp of epsom per plant or for all together? and should i spray it or dump it at the base? And do i need to use natural ferts if the soil already had some nutrients in it?

3. I wish I could help you man. But I don't know too much on this subject.

4. I know this is an old thread but did you ever fix this problem?

5. Fuck No!!! Probably killed the god damn thing. Most people who can't even finish a grow journal on here I am almost positive can't grow either. Just wish the mods would dump this crap so that subsequent searches result in better search canvasing.