Top grade/Mid grade weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Darkritual, Jun 6, 2012.

1. If you have smoked top grade for 5 years 4 times a day, will you get high off mid grade weed?

I'm asking because i have been reading about growing my own medical marijuana for about 3 years now and the person selling me my medication is associated with DNA Genetics and one of the few medical marijuana supplier in Canada.

2. Not forreally high

3. Sigh, I guess I'll have to double my medication.

This shit is going to ruin me at this rate.

Maybe i should go back on pills.

4. Sounds like a good idea.

5. Look into concentrates. It seems like the overhead is a lot to make BHO or somthing similar, but you waste less actual product and the high is far superior.

Medicinally, concentrates tend to be the best, especially for pain relief and nausea.

6. Or , you told us that you are weed guru... I gues not... So you have been reading when you going to start growing ? Seems like your dealer is dry....What happened to the dank you grow ? Remember the picture you stole from the Internet ? Ha ha ha ...

7. Remember that time this guy apparently stole a picture from the internet and you decided to annoy everyone else by bumping all his old threads just to harass him about it?

Stop it, goddammit.

8. I am dOne.

9. Yes, yes you are done, because consider this an official warning, do this shit again and you'll either get infraction points or a temporary ban. This shit ain't cool man, this is an adult board and you're acting like a child.

10. #10 RO76, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    Well I believe that trolls should get taste of their own medicine . I and others were trying to be helpfull but that troll was just .. well trolling ( he removed his thread ( something about grow tent ) last night . So I do not know if you had a chance to look at it .... I still do not thing that I did anything bad . Assholes deserve to be treated as assholes . I know that i chose not the best way . But I am sure you know that thre are some people who will only understand you when you talk to them on their ,low level . Different enemy require different approach . You fight gentlemen as gentlemen , you fight dirty rats dirty ....I do not care if he learned his lesson or not but at least he know that people will fight back and all his negative crap will end up falling on his head .Well I got some shrapnel damaging my rep points but I think it was worth it .

11. [quote name='"Darkritual"']Sigh, I guess I'll have to double my medication.

This shit is going to ruin me at this rate.

Maybe i should go back on pills.[/quote]

Take a t break then smoke the shitty .... I mean your home grown weed .... Organic