Top Gear = Next to Godliness

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by whiskey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. I will admit this was inspired by another user, but I'm so excited to see Top Gear fans on the City that I can't contain myself. :hello:

Top Gear is a wonderful show, always informative, always funny and I love that they frequently set things on fire.

It's the best show ever to watch stoned, and my dream is to one day work for the BBC and meet the Top Gear guys.

:hello::hello::hello::hello:Yay! Top Gear! :hello::hello::hello::hello:

Turning a car into a rocket and watching it plumit to the earth = best moment on television.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZbQl0Q7QBI&feature=related"]YouTube - robin reliant space shuttle[/ame]

2. I'll be the first to reply... Top Gear IS the shit.

Stig ftw!

3. #3 smokeymcpot69, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    +1 rep dude....top gear is definitely one of the best shows on tv. its hilarious and i would do anything to meet the hosts. jeremy clarkson is so funny, and i want that job soooo badly

edit: i didnt even realize how old this thread was...any why hasnt anyone replied, everyone needs to watch this show

4. haha, i thought the same thing when i was looking through these threads. i was like, wtf... how has no one replied to this.

even being a chick, i would do anything to have that job or even do richard hammond.

5. I agree with you guys, plus, this show is amazing (at least to me) stoned.

6. you catch the American road trip one thats my favorite +rep

7. are you talking about the one where they road tripped down south of the states? where they all had to paint their cars and see how long it would take for them to get killed?

that one was great. haha.

8. ahahaha yeah and the alligators ahahahah

9. Top gear is awesome. Watch it all the time.

The road trip in the south was funny as shit. Too bad for the katrina people. Still don't have homes after so many years...

10. the best automotive show !

11. I love the American Road Trip one too. I'm glad you guys love the show as much as I do.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOyDLUzAAOY"]YouTube - Top Gear - Rednecks in Alabama USA - American road trip pt 1 - BBC[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2syY12OPkwI"]YouTube - Top Gear - Rednecks in Alabama USA - American road trip pt 2 - BBC[/ame]

12. Top Gear is my favourite non-fiction show, and I'm not even particularily into cars as such. I think I've seen each and every episode at least twice, and the specials much more than that.

I'm eagerly awaiting a new season of Jezza, Hamster and Cpt. Slow :D

Oh, and if you haven't seen it yet, you need to go get the season 12 finale special, where they scoot around Vietnam. It's even better than the South-US road-trip special. If for no other reason than to see how disappointed Clarkson is with the available transport, Hammonds disappointment in the local cuisine and dismay at the other twos "creativeness". May, umm, well, May is actually rather cheerfull until the last challenge where things sort of break down for him :)

13. the vietnam one was great but i still think american roadtrip is the funniest...definitely one of the best shows on tv

14. I can't wait to see the Vietnam special.

My mom watches the show with me (when I'm at her house) at times. She thinks the show sucks, but she loves the stupid things they do and enjoys it when she knows the celebrities that are on the show.

15. ahh. top gear. what a great show.

16. #16 chtxbx, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    I love top gear...even though they consistently bash my car (BMW..though they love the M series) I think season 7,8,9 were the best....and the Polar special was one of the funniest...James and Jezza drinking Gin and Tonics while driving to the North Pole...International waters haha!!!

oh, and if you want to see a good series with Clarkson, Jeremy Clarkson's Meet the Neighbors is good...he goes to france, belguim, and holland

the beginning of the Holland Episode..hes in belgium, saying its the most boring place in the world..walks 10 feet and proclaims "but over here, I can do this" and he pulls out a mad ass joint and lights up haha

Edit...5:35 in this vid...SO FUNNY

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il80lwrkolI"]YouTube - Jeremy Clarkson Meets the Neighbours - Belgium & Holland Pt 2[/ame]

17. I have Top Gear on my Tivo, great show!

18. "Some say his left nipple has the exact shape of the Nurburgring and that he know 2 facts about ducks, but both of them are wrong. All we know is, he is called THE STIG!"

19. That penguin clip made me want to gag when he was eating the fish.

20. they say he has testicals that grow on his chin

and that he flies on wing of gold

god stigs is win

anyone sad that their production udget got cut so no more epic races?

and that stig revealed himself