Top Comedians

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by amish rasta, Sep 24, 2010.

1. I just watched Nick Swardson's standup today. He surprised me I must say. He kinda reminds me of a funnier Dane Cook.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNAuXSypw8A]YouTube - Nick Swardson-Commit Suicide[/ame]

My all time favorite though has to be Brian Regan. His mennerisms are just perfect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohE_edBCM0Q&feature=related]YouTube - Brian Regan- Phones and Codes[/ame]

2. Hes fucking amazing at piano man. Hes really good. His one lines kill me. Hes always drinking beer too haha.

3. im gonna go with dave chapelle and russell brand, even though i think half the reason i think russell brand is funny because he has such a strong accent :p

4. I saw this Russell Brand comedy show the other night and think hes pretty funny now. It's not just the accent, he makes shit that would normally be unrelateable funny.

5. My list

1. Louie C.K
    2. Dave Chappelle
    3. Mitch Hedburg
    4. Nick Swardson

Take it or leave it there all hilarious

Mitch would probably be on top if he was still alive and making new material.

6. Ricky Gervais has some pretty good standup. Same goes for Louis C.K.

7. Sarah Silverman and Nick Swardson are my favorites.

8. You guys are right about Swardson I watched both of his comedy central presents and they were a riot.

9. The first time I heard Jim Gaffigan's Hot Pockets routine, I about died. Too funny. He's great.

Beside him, probably Chappelle.

10. Both are dead but Bill Hicks and Sam Kinnison are a couple favs.

And not a comedian per se but still hilarious,Jason Ellis.The Jason Ellis Show is funny as shit from beginning to end.

11. my favooorrrrite comedian of all time is katt williams. hes so real and fuckin funny.
    i like brian posehn
    kyle cease
    jim gaffigan
    gabriel inglesias
    kathy griffin
    patton oswalt
    will ferrell, obv not stand up but hes a damn good comedian
    doug benson (purely based off super high me tho)
    mmmm im sure theres more. but those are tops

does steve brule count?

12. After watching Comedians of Comedy the Movie last night I gotta add Brain Posehn, Patton Oswald, and Maria Bamford to my list.

13. Forgot about another fav,Steven Wright aka guy on the couch from Half Baked.:hello:

14. Russel frickin Peters!!! Living Legend! :hello:

15. My personal favorites:

George Carlin
    Richard Pryor
    Bill Hicks
    Robin Williams
    Mitch Hedberg
    Doug Stanhope

16. Sincerly, the guy on the couch.

"Alright, who's going out for munchies? Hey, you know what, we should make that lazy bitch the guy go out. Yeah!"

17. chappelle, bill burr, carlin etc etc

greg giraldo rip...he died in the hospital like 10 mins away from my town

18. [​IMG]

George Carlin all the way!:p

19. rip..

• George Carlin
    • Dave Chappelle
    • Mitch Hedberg
    • Richard Pryor
    • Pablo Francisco
    • Bill Hicks
    • Marc Maron
    • Luois C.K.

Sons of bitches right there. I'm glad they had the voice and the talent to be heard. Sure brought countless smiles and labored breathing my way.