Top Anti-Drug Researcher Changes His Mind, Says Legalize Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Devilsmoke1, Jun 5, 2009.

1. I am so tired of this bullshit. I'll put the link up to high times so you peeps can read the article. But the main thing is the dude who has been studying marijuanas "bad" effects on lungs and causes of cancer have come out negative. The guy who has been paid by anit drug organizations has found no bad effects from marijuana. ITs time for a fucking change already.

High Times > Top Anti-Drug Researcher Changes His Mind, Says Legalize Marijuana

2. All I can say is WOW! That's great news for the cannabis community. Heck, I even thought I was damaging my lungs when I smoked.

3. how can you make something illegal when you cant even harm yourself with it. its just so ridiculous. all these things that are harmful are legal, yea lets kill ourselves while drunk driving. lets get cancer from these awesome cigs. lets clog our arteries with fatass mickey d's. When it comes down to it, it really shows that our government doesnt give one crap. If the people want it then somehow someone has to make money from it.

4. You still are damaging your lungs slightly through irritation by smoke, you're just not giving yourself cancer.

Unfortunately this story isn't new; if any of you guys are aware of the UCLA study in which they found no cancer link/ even a 'slight protective effect', this is the same dude. Still very cool though.

5. Reduces your risk of lung cancer, aye? Who would've guessed smoking the cure for cancer would have a protective effect against cancer. Don't even think you could cure cancer just by smoking, though; if you want to really beat it, you need to use hemp oil.