Top 5 things...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by THCwillTELL, Aug 18, 2011.

1. A college freshman should know.

I head off tomorrow and just thought id ask. Doesn't have to be weed related. :smoking::smoking:

2. 1. College is heaven DO Not Fuck it Up Get good grades
    2. do Not under any circumstances smoke in your dorm
    3. Smoking with people is an easy way to make friends/meet girls
    4. Condoms
    5. Please take me with you:)

3. Yeah i probably should have used google, but thanks guys for the responses.

As for taking you with me... Head on down to Iowa City brotha. No homo

4. Didn't mean that in a bad way, but you can still copy the end of that line and get some more answers too. Enjoy college, Blade. ;)

5. Will do man. #4 party school in the nation. Haha iowa may suck ass, but we've got dank ass weed, plenty of beer, and 100000000 sexy girls.

Im just there to study though, i don't do that stuff ;)

6. ^^^ good ideas

7. 1. Party
    2. Party
    3. Party
    4. Drop out
    5. Work shitty job for rest of life.

8. Do this but omit steps 4 & 5.

9. 1. Don't be stupid about this.. go to classes and lectures, do your work. It may seem great, those months drifting by slowly.. sleeping in everyday, drinking all time, smoking the green stuff as much as you can, sitting around doing nothing.. BUT IT WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU. I'm just finished first year and paying for that mistake now.
    2. I started smoking during the day and before lectures which in retrospect wasn't the smartest of ideas. A wise mature student told me, its much nicer to toke up at the end of the working day and look back on everything. Going to lectures high is just a waste of high anywhere.
    3. Buy second hand books! I study english, media and cultural studies so you can imagine how many novels/textbooks (24!!) I needed to get. Instead of buying all first hand (would of been €250 aprox), I went onto amazon, and bought loads of second hand novels/plays ect (don't really care about the condition of novels so long as they're readable) and good quality second hand text books (be pickier about textbooks). I saved about €150 (thats 3 fifty bags of weed :D)
    4. Make the most of fresher week. Meet new people, judge no one until you get to know them well. One of my favourite toking buddies in the whole world, well lets just say I wasn't his biggest fan at the start.
    5. Enjoy yourself, broaden your mind and party hard :D

10. Great advice Twee..

I will be going off shortly for school and am nervous (Self-concious) and just hoping to meet a variety of accepting people :eek:

11. Hey what college are you going to man?

Im sure you'll find some chill people, stats wise it should happen haha