Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

top 5 stoner movies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheNuggetMan, May 18, 2006.

1. cheech and chong up in smoke
    cheech and chong nice dreams
    super troopers
    grandmas boy
    fear and loathing in LV

2. Fear and loathing in Las vegas all the way!!!

3. Definitely Grandma's Boy, Harold and Kumar, Jay and Silent Bob Strike back, Robin Hood: Men in tights, dazed and confused....in that order

4. Grandmas Boy!

5. Well just to add some more to watch. Pretty much any Adam Sandler movie. Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison are some of my favorites.

6. Friday
    How High
    Half Baked
    Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
    Up In Smoke

7. yellow submarine
    adventures of fritz the cat
    lord of the rings trilogy
    homegrown
    fight club

oh yea and the matrix

8. Blow
    up in smoke
    half baked
    how high
    belly is good 2 dis ***** had a fat ass bowl of weed jus sittin on his table im not talkin bout a pipe bowl either

9. Easy Rider - one of the first good movies containing drugs. (ITS A MUST WATCH)

Half-Baked- It introduced me to waht stoners did and how they smoked.

DAzed and Confuzed- Good movie could have been made in any year...(fuck american pie, it never seems real)

Fear and Loathing- has some pot but also a lot of other drugs.

City of God- awsome brazilian movie about the slums in Rio de Janeiro. About selling and stuff.

10. Harold and Kumar,Half Baked,Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and Requiem for a Dream.

11. Easy Rider is an amazing movie, one of my all time favorites... but i dont really like watching it when i'm high

My top 5 are probably
    Dazed and confused
    Animal House
    Fast times at ridgemont high
    Spaceballs
    Lotr, or something with a lot of weird looking characters.

12. 1.) LORD OF THE RINGS TRIO- quite possibly the best movies ever

2.) FRIDAY- soo much better then the other seequels

3.) Harold and Kumar- I dont think i ever watched this movie somber haha

4.) BILLY MADISON- damn....it does get old though

5.) MEET THE FOCKERS- i always find myself waking up to this movie...i dont know hwy but it is funny

13. I didnt read the whole thread b/c theres another one I want to read but I have to throw in:

Madagascar

The second half of the movie is hilarious under the influence.
    "well this sucks" rofl

14. a clockwork orange, a bronx tale, american history x

to name some not mentioned

good/crazy to watch high

15. man this is a good thread:

1. The Wall- this movie portrays pink in different stages of is life and is one of the most fucking trippyest (sp?) movies ever.

2. Dazed and Confused- a great movie to watch while baked, remembering how sweet high school was, and now how sweet college is.

3. Super troopers- all i can say is the broken lizard group is good, and farva is the shit in the movie.

4. Half Baked- always a classic stoner movie, 3 really good parts, a: the story that brian makes up about the dog killer, b: when thurgood goes to see sir-smoke-alot, and c: when they decide to steal the weed from the plant, and when they get caught brian falls from the sky and lands on his "nads" lol funny movie.

5. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory- OMFG BBQ ROTFL COPTER LASER PEW PEW! lol, this movie is crazy sweet high, also 3 great parts. A: When they ride on the boat down the chocolate river, fucked up shit, B: When the mike tv kid makes himself smaller with the tv, C: THE WHOLE SCENE IN THE CANDY FOREST, this place is cool, when ur baked most ppl wanna eat, so if ur like this dont watch or you will be eating candy in no time.

well these are my favorite 5 with descriptions of best parts.:D

16. my top 5 stoner movies in order are;

1. Alice in Wonderland(as you can see from my sig and name) everything is this movie is so fucked, laugh my ass off at tweedle dee and tweedle dum everytime.

2. Pink Floyd The Wall - pink floyd rules, and this movie is retarded, best part is the flowers having sex.

3. Dazed and Confused - a classic, Slater is the man.

4. Half Baked - this movie is awesome, harland williams rules.

5. Grandma's Boy - one of the funniest movies i've ever seen "i challange you to dance dance revolution, umm thats great, but we don't have dance dance revolution...so...your dumb."

i like a lot more like all cheech and chong movies but these are the ones i'm into now.

17. Dude i saw what the bleep. i like the stuff about the water, how they had like different stuff written on the waters ...i can really explain it but i hope you get what im sayen.

1. Fear And Loathing
    2. Grandmas boy
    3. Hichhikers Guide
    4. Rock City
    5. Cheech & Chong : Up Im Smoke

and Bad Santa! Funny as hell.

18. LOL I don't really think requiem for a dream is the type of movie i like to watch when i'm high. to each his own, though.

19. i wouldnt watch reqiuem of a dream high again for a million fucking dollars, we all smoked up and watched it and we were freaking out the music gave me nightmares man

20. Grandma's Boy
    Harold and Kumar
    Animal House
    Cheech and Chong
    Anchorman