Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

top 5 stoner movies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheNuggetMan, May 18, 2006.

1. Oh shit man, that would be pretty bad ass stoned, I'll have to check it out next time

2. Damn im suprised no one has said Bongwater

Bongwater
    Fear and loathing
    harold and kumar
    cheech and chong still smokin
    cheech and chong up in smoke

3. Cheech and Chong
    Half Baked
    Dazed and Confused
    Rolling Kansas?
    Grandmas Boy?

4. Clerks/Mallrats anyone?

5. Has anyone seen "What the bleep do we know" it freaked me out when I watched it. it forces you to think about some trippy ass things. its all about quantum physics WIERD.
    1. what the bleep
    2. fear and loathing
    3. the wall
    4. donnie Darko
    5. Fantasia is pretty sick (but you need to be Really ripped.)

6. I really think Cheech & Chongs Next Movie is a gass!
    Sooper Troopers and Shrek 1 & 2 are up there too.

7. I really like all of these movies. They are some good picks.

8. Harold And Kumar
    Cheech and Chong (all of them)
    Dazed and Confused
    Fear and Loathing
    ..IDK!

9. Definately Super Troopers. That techno that comes out of the german car... dance time

10. forgot about easy rider rambo is pretty tight too, total recall all that 80's action shit

11. I agree best stoner movies ever in fact give me some oreos milk a fat sack and a big t.v. to watch dazed and confused

12. So true I watched Dazed and Confused like 3 times last night...I was having a great time :smoking:

13. Dude, I just downloaded Super Troopers.. Fucking funny :p

14. i wouldnt change this a bit

15. how high, dazed and confused, out cold, harold and kumar, and kung pow

16. Alright top 5 movies for me....(in no specific order)

Jay and Silent Bob Strikeback(I cant believe no one has had this one on their list)
    Super Troopers
    Cheech and Chong(any of them)
    Disney Robin Hood(all of them are animals and it is just funny)
    Robin Hood: Men in tights(I was gone and this movie may have killed me because I was laughing so hard.)

17. HAROLD AND KUMAR GO TO WHITECASTLE...x 5

18. I like you! Not only do you also have the Disney RObin Hood, BUT... you have Mel Brooks. He's a comedic fucking God!!!!!!! watching any Mel Brooks movie stoned is fucking great!!!! Fuck, Mel Brooks sober has me just about dying.

19. half baked, dazed and confused, fast times, Withnail and I, 2001 a space oddyse

20. I forgot one. Sideways