1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Top 5 songs about Drugs

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cmbr66, Mar 15, 2003.

1. they do the "top 5 songs for........" in High Fidelity. tought it would be fun to start my own. fell free to start yout own top 5 thread. kinnda my fav songs about drugs in general

my top 5 songs about drugs

Sublime - new song (heroin)
    Johnny cash - cocaine blues (cocaine)
    The velvet underground - im waiting for the man (?)
    Del the funky homosapien - BM's (marijuana)
    Bad religion - forbidden beat (?)

the VUs song is about waiting for a drug dealer and the bad religion song is about using drugs to escape problems.

2. that smell, allman brothers. by far

3. if you like songs about marijuana and im sure you do then you should dl........del the funky homosapien - BM's. the best hip hop song about bud!

4. eric clapton - cocaine

5. eric clapton-cocaine
    peter frampton-cant think of the name of the song
    jimi hendrix-purple haze
    dr dre and snoop dogg - next episode just because of nate doggs ending line HEYAYAYAYAAYYY......SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!

6. the stranglers....golden brown...(heroin)
    the shamen....ebeneezer good....(ecstacy)...(reputed)
    ........Peace out.....Sid

7. Little Feat - Don't Bogart That Joint
    Ben Harper - Burn One Down
    Sublime - Get Ready

8. The Pot Song- Homegrown- MJ
    Mr Tambourine Man- Bob Dylan- Smack
    Roll it light it up smoke it up- Cypress hill- weed
    Start Living- Consumed- Alcohol
    Purple Haze- Hendrix

9. sublime - smoke 2 joints
    ben harper - burn one down
    sublime - get ready
    long beach dub allstars - sensi
    long beach dub allstars - rolled up
    marijuana - country joe and the fish (lol)

10. also "that smell" by Lynard Skynard... sweet lyrics

Whiskey Bottles, and brand new cars oak tree your in my way there is too much coke.. and too much smoke.. look what's goin on inside you (chorus) ooh that smell, can't you smell that smell ooh that smell can't you smell that smell the smell of death surrounds you ..Angle of darkness is upon you stuck a needle in your arm (you fool you) So take another toke.. have a blow for ya nose.. one more drink fool will drown you (hell yeah) chorus.. They call you prince charmin can't speak a word when your full of ludes say you be all right come tommorrow but tommorrow might not be here for you yeah you chorus Stick them needles in your arm I know i been there before One little problem that confronts you got a monkey on your back just one more fix, lord might do the trick.. one hellofa cost for you to get your kicks ( hell yeah ) chorus

11. If you wanna hang out you've got to take her out.
    Cocaine.
    If you wanna get down, down on the ground.
    Cocaine.

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie;
    Cocaine.

If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues.
    Cocaine.
    When your day is done and you wanna run.
    Cocaine.

Chorus

If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on.
    Cocaine.
    Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back.
    Cocaine.

( forgive me if im wrong, but isn't this song anti coke ? not that im for it)

12. Afroman and then I got high Ozzy sweetleaf and Deep purple smoke on the water

13. yes afroman has great weed songs. but people there are so many great drug songs there are to many to list

14. i cant believe i left out
    jackson brown-cocaine

george thorogood-i drink alone

15. I'm not really into rap, but Wrap Sumdem by Nelly is good :D

16. johnny cash - ring of fire (heroin)

17. LMAO.....and all this time i thought it was about the shits....lol....that bad ass madrass he had last night.......Peace out.....Sid

18. it could be that too, i guess...only after authentic mexican though...there are no other excuses for a "ring of fire"

19. How about:snowblind/black sabbath, godsmack/alice in chains,(that's GS the song by AIC not the band trying to sound like them),wild wood weed?/can't remember who,shit kickin speed takin truck drivin neighbor downstairs/Beck, and Ron's got the cocaine/Supersuckers
    That's just a few of my fav.'s.

Your post came up while I was typing mine.I met Layne on the "no more tours" tour in 90-91? and he was drinkin jack n coke's with valiums dropped in them.

20. alice cooper poison and hey stoopid ozzy no more tears and metallica roamer wanderer

Grasscity Deals Near You