Top 5 SOFTEST rappers

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Just_Trillax, May 2, 2012.

1. He doesnt make music for non pussy getters hahh

Seriously

Wiz
    Mac miller
    Wayne
    Ross
    Young berg just cuz he hAd his chain snatched like 3 times

2. how is drake soft? his raps are good and talks a lot about his life n such. tell me how hes "soft"

3. Take one look at drake and you know hes soft.
    Doesn't need to be explained.

4. drake grew up some rich boy so anytime he tries to act hard is just insulting to pretty much everyone lol. also his name is aubrey.

5. [​IMG]

c'mon ... lol

6. haha im talking about his raps, not his looks

7. Drake
    Asher Roth
    Wiz Khalifa
    Mac Miller
    Lil Wayne

8. Bitch rappers... Tupac.

Trolltastic.

Thug Life.

Shot to death

Keep it real.

9. If you have to ask.....youll never know....

Real recognize real,....and you looookin unfamiliar right now....

10. Drake is soft because he is a bitch who never lived it and tries to act hard lol

11. Machine Gun Kelly
    Soulja Boy
    Lil B
    Wtf is that comedian dudes name? Childish Gambino? Shoot yourself.
    Most definitely Mac Miller

Add Tyga and Big Sean. Just cuz you're skinny and black and can copy other people doesn't make you any sort of a respectable artist, just an entertainer.

Wiz Khalifa might make the list solely because I might be able to kill him with one solid punch and break his toothpick body. But he makes soooooome decent songs, even though he sold out so he doesnt quite make the softest lifst :p

12. #34 OG IronLungs, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
    [quote name='"ServinDubs"']5.Soulja boy-Coon of the decade.

4.T.I-honestly he not even soft.im just so dissapointed cuz paper trail was so good ever since then he dropped off.

3..Mac miller-He can spit...But hes bitchmade. I remember watching him on youtube get confronted about a stolen beat and he was hiding behind his boys.

2.Wiz Khalifa-Almost like the dude got liquid vagina going thru his veins. Not really lyrical and doesnt deserve to be so high up at the top.

1.Drake- Self Explanitory.[/QUOTE]
    5. Haha Soulja Boy IS some stupid ass, broke kid that rocks XXXXL tall tee's, and made 1 rediculous song and got famous for a minute! Prolly hard as fuck tho, kool-aid sippin hood rat!

4. I agree T.I.s music has been slippin but the guy is busy with weapons charges steady! He aint my favorite but he prolly bust you up!

3. Mac Miller is a goofy little fuckin puuunk! He cant spit shit!!! Haha I seen that video of him duckin down cuz hes jackin tunes! I know a whole gang of gangs that sound way better than that lil boy. G'd up bieber. Least bieber rolls a lambo!

2. Wiz Khalifa I dont understand! I think hes cool cuz he smokes phat and kicks it with snoop dogg but the guy sounds fuckin horrible, ruins all the songs he touches, and looks like the wind might blow him away! "10 grand a month on weed" no doubt!! Haha I'd charge ya up heafty and then come help you and your '40 homie entourage' smoke it up too!! HAH.

[quote name='"ruh roh"']
    I really like Drake...I think he is a badass...[/QUOTE]
    1. Drake is the fuckin wheel chair kid from Degrassi! Hahaha. Nuff said? He dah top Shotta' foreal dem!!! Read the thread title dopey! Jk, but not really..

[quote name='"ImSoLicked"']Rick Ross is terrible IMO. [/QUOTE]
    I sadly don't mind Rick Ross' music... But the dude used to be a corrections guard, now he raps about the most ohtrageously opposite life!
    He definatly the softest tho haha, fat mothafucka!

13. [quote name='"NowIsB"']

Im not sure if this guy is serious orrrrr dickrider to the max???

HYFR (Hell Ya Fucking Right) (Explicit) - YouTube

Corny lame soft summer pop jam nah but this song is dope but i just cant stand the lame ness of it. Hell yea, hell yeah, fuckin right, all right. :rolleyes:

Drake - Take Care (Explicit) ft. Rihanna - YouTube

dude is softer than down comforters, everyone knows this, idk why im discussing this[/QUOTE]

2 songs off his newest album, he has older stuff you know.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDpFBSDr-yg

14. And yes I realize this is kanyes beat

15. Well last time i checked we dont live in 2009

16. [quote name='"NowIsB"']Well last time i checked we dont live in 2009[/QUOTE]

So his older music doesn't matter? ok

17. He cant be someone he was in 2009... this is 2012, and drake is now the softest rapper on the face of the earth.

18. not to mention drake has had soft songs since his beginning.