top 5 rappers from the south

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ondrugz, Feb 16, 2007.

1. for me and 9evrybody who listens to southern rap knows who the real king of the south is the og SCARFACE the motherfckin southern 2pac now lets get to the list

1. Scarface (the real king of the south fuck you Ti)
    2. Outkast (before stankonia)
    3. Z-ro (most underrated rapper ever)
    4. Devin the dude
    5. lil wayne

2. for me and evrybody who listens to southern rap knows who the real king of the south is the og SCARFACE the motherfckin southern 2pac now lets get to the list

1. Scarface (the real king of the south fuck you Ti)
    2. Outkast (before stankonia)
    3. Z-ro (most underrated rapper ever)
    4. Devin the dude
    5. lil wayne (even though he like kissing dudes)

8ball & mgj
    killer mike
    goodie mobb
    UGK
    haystak
    youngbuck

these are few i forgot to mention

3. -Screw
    -Z-Ro
    -Trae
    -H.A.W.K.
    -Pokey

4. i know you love the suc KSR but damn, dont you get sick of all that gripin gain, switchin lanes, ridin on vouges, and suicide doors, purple drank, diamonds in my mouth shit

check out scarface for that real shit cuz cant nobody in the south fuck with him on lyrics

5. I know all about scarface. Ive been bumpin rap since the early 90's. I done heard it all. And i still rather bang screw.

Im sick of all the shoot em up bang bang ima studio gangster shit.

6. Scarface, the only real muthafucka from the south you hit it right on the head.....them ghetto boys i can still bump their shit...other than that i like SPM a lil bit...yea outkast was cool til they went all weird

7. well Scarface did all that shoot em up bang bang shit so he could woof about it...i only listen to that gangster shit from the real dudes that did that shit and some of em still do...

"we aint industry, bitch we in the streets"

8. i co-sign that shit face turned the whole city of houston against lil troys snitchin 1 hit wonder ass you might remeber "wanna be baller" cool song but lil troy a rat

9. Yeh thats a pretty decent list... I'd say Scarface and Andre 3000 are the two real great MC's from the south

10. What about Bun B and UGK, they're damn near legends in the south.

11. Z-Ro
    Screw
    HAWK
    Flip
    Pokey

12. You need listen to some Z-Ro man, Flips songs are usually the ones with the 'diamonds in my mouth' shit. KSR, what's your favorite Z-Ro song(s)?

13. not in order

1. T.I.
    2. Lil Wayne
    3. Bun-b
    4. Scarface
    5. Outkast

14. check the list dude z-ro up there

15. ah yea i love that song damn lil troy a snitch?

16. In terms of talent I'd say

(not in order)
    - Scarface
    - Lil Wayne
    - Z-Ro
    - UGK
    - 8 Ball and MJG

But i'm also with KSR, you can't have a list from the south without mentioning Screw.

17. yea i shoulda put screw up there his original tapes were good wit the suc i loved that

lil keke - pimpin pens

18. my list is a little different from most of yalls but im also a little younger.

1. lil wayne
    2. bun b
    3. lil boosie
    4. scarface
    5. t.i.

i wanna put some miami rappers cuz im reppin fl but they just arent as good as they used to be..

19. Word, I aient never heard dat.

Forgot to throw SPM up there, I dont bump him as much these days but dudes off the hook.

20. The circumstances surrounding lil troy's multiple incarcerations have long been suspicious. Despite being caught with vast amounts of cocaine and the seriousness of the charges he has done relatively little time during each jail stint. The widespread beleif is that lil troy cooperated with the government and informed them on his associates in the in the drug trade.

everybody in Texas knows hes workin wit the feds