Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Top 5 Munchies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TidewaterJoker, Apr 24, 2008.

1. i know everybody will be able to answer this topic what are your top 5 favorite munchis?
    mine are:
    1. oreo cakesters (doesnt matter if ther chocolate or original)
    2.baby ruth
    3.arby's roast beef and chedder melts
    4.french toast (long story ill explain in another thread later on)
    5.anything off of McD's dollar menu

2. 1. Pizza
    2. Chocolate
    3. Pastries
    4. Soda
    5. Something you make yorself ( i prefer breakfast foods when i'm high for some reason)

3. 1.fried rice
    2. Vanilla frosty float from wendys ( has iceskrean and root beat in it)
    3. BK Loaded steakhouse burger
    4.ranch doritos
    5.more weed

4. beer chips
    sushi
    ice cream
    gilattis
    fuckin monte cristo sandwiches

5. God damnit:

1. White Castle.
    2. Bk Stacker ( triple or quad, onion rings, zesty sauce and a DP are a plus).
    3. McDonald's Cheeseburgers ( double or single).
    4. A cheesesteak wit ( wit means onions)

5. Crunchwrap supreme.

Let me explain:

1= It's fucking White Castle man. Watch Harold and Kumar and get a clue. Movie was done near my place, so I guess I'm a little biased. But a Crave Case Can feed SEVERAL stoners quite well, and will run about $20 for 30 cheeseburgers. Ketchup, pickles, cheese, and those wonderful onions... simply amazing. Plus, most of the customers are stoners. Great food and atmoshpere.

2= It's cheese, maple flavored bacon, and I forget the sauce, haha. A triple stacker meal king size can be quite the feast, or the quad stack if you want to die. The onion rings with zesty sauce are a nice zing, and the spicyness of the DP wraps it all up. The only problem is they close inside kind of early, so you can take it back to the crib, or risk chillin' in the parking lot.

3= Mcdonald's is pretty awesome. Those $1 double cheeseburgers were the shit. The little onions are neat, and the ketchup, mustard, pickle and onion go great. Plus there's so many other items, and for cheap. Something will catch your munchies.

4= Ahh... Cheesesteaks. They're amazing, but can be hard to round up late night, unless you're in philly. A good cheesesteak from earlier that day is great. Ketchup on it ain't bad either.

5= if you want cheap mexican tasting stuff, taco bell it is. They're stoner friendly, and have a nice selection. Crunch Wraps have Everything, as we all know from the commericials. Fire sauce is a great addition, as is Baja Blast. A nice, refreshing change.

I think I should write into High Times as the High Food editor.

6. 1. pizza with pepperoni and chicken from seton hall caf
    2. any fat sandwich from rutgers
    3. wendys
    4. beef jerky
    5. ice cream

7. 1) Honey BBQ chicken supermelt from friendlys
    2) Baconator from Wendys
    3) Breakfast Buffet anywhere
    4) Double stuff oreos with a lot of milk
    5) BBQ wings

8. 1) Jalapenos (for some reason I eat them like candy when I am High)
    2)Eggos
    3)Sauteed mushrooms
    4)Taco Bell
    5)In and Out

9. Nice list! i eat jalapenos like that too, well anything spicy. one times i was eating jalapenos and i didnt wash my hands after i was done then i went to go take a piss... wow... my dick was burning like crazyyyyyy!

1. Oreos
    2. Chipotle or Taco Bell (chipotle is way better tho)
    3. Jalapeno Chips
    4. Snickers (or any candy)
    5. Beer!
    Bonus
    6. Tomatoes sauce(w/ pepperoni) with sour dough pretzels
    7. Quiznos
    everything taste better on weed I could go on for days.

10. 1. Honey Nut Chex Mix
    2. Peanut butter Crunch
    3. Eggo Waffles (the little cinamon ones)
    4. Carrots and alot of ranch dip
    5. GRAPE SODA!!!!!

it is kinda weird because i dont like Grape soda when im not high but when i get the MJ in me i cant get enough of the shit

11. 1. Frosted Flakes
    2. McDonalds Fries + Milkshake
    3. Oreos
    4. Stride "Fruit Forever" gum + Arizona Iced Tea [Cold]
    5. Chocolate Filled Croissants from The Coffee Bean

:D

12. Pizza

Fish n Chips

Cereal in a cup

Toast

Popcorn

13. Pizza
    French Fries
    Taco Bell
    Cookies, muffins, any crazy baked goods, donuts..
    candy
    Dr. pepper or Arizona tea or any soda really.

14. 1. Diet Coke or Lemonade
    2. French Onion Sun Chips
    3. McDonals Double Cheese burgers
    4. Hawaiin Food
    5. Starburst

15. lol WOW

lotta junk food eaters here!

i like...

water (of course, duh! perhaps many of us are forgetting this one, or not including it because of catagorie, which is cool with me.)
    fresh stuff from a butcher or deli like chicken or cold cuts
    CHINESE FOOD! (apretty much anything asian)
    any world class amazing fresh fruit or veggie (i wont like mow a pumpkin or anything though, lol.)

and then theres candy, which i love. (my family has a history of diabetes, but they're mostly unfit. my dads a mild diabetic but he's pretty fit and is still a FANTASTIC skiier for a guy in his 60's so i'm not sayin he's one of the fatties. i love my relatives, most of them are old and unhealthy, unfortunately)

16. 1. general tso's tofu
    2. seasame tofu
    3. vegetable lo'mein
    4.diet/reg coke
    5. blazin buffalo doritos

(sorry mofo's, veggie!)

17. Subway
    Burger King
    Beef Jerky
    Sour Skittles
    idk

18. 5) Ice cream