top 5 Greatest stoner flicks ?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by 420dopeaf, Jul 31, 2012.

1. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

Thats where we differed then, i ment classic as in it is a movie that generation after generation have embraced.[/quote]

lol oh okay i totally get what your saying bro, i think i might blaze the rest of this white rhino and watch it (Dazed and confused) just because of this brief conversation.

2. [quote name='"Ganjahoarder"']Fast times at ridgemont high.[/quote]

your 4 short i asked for 5 lol

3. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

lol oh okay i totally get what your saying bro, i think i might blaze the rest of this white rhino and watch it (Dazed and confused) just because of this brief conversation.[/quote]

Id blaze one and watch it too if i had my internet connection man!

4. My fav stoner movie of all time is one starring Guy Pierce called memento. If you have not seen it, I'd suggest you smoke a bowl before viewing it, and then hold on for one helluva ride. Through the whole movie you will be wondering wtf is going on. Then, it all comes together at the end. The ending was the best ending i've ever seen for a movie.

As far as pot smoking movies go i guess dazed and confused and pineapple express are good. Ted was funny too. I love the thunder buddies song.

5. 1. The Big Lebowski
    2. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    3. Friday
    4. How High
    5. Fill in generic stoner movie.

6. [quote name='"NaKz"']1. The Big Lebowski
    2. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    3. Friday
    4. How High
    5. Fill in generic stoner movie.[/quote]

^ uhhh half baked ? lol

7. It's not really a classic 'stoner flick'. But Avatar was badass in theatres.

8. I saw that high on my birthday in 3D - it ruined my birthday. piece of shit for mine.

9. 1) dazed and confused
    2) Trailor park boys 1-3
    3) dude wheres my car
    4) pineapple express
    5) tenacious d...

10. 1) Dumb and dumber 1
    2) Night at the Roxbury
    3) Dazed and Confused
    4) Blow
    5) The Union

11. Am I the only one who likes the awe worthy movies where ur just like "dude holy shit" and like jaw dropped

I say comedies when ur stoned and action when ur high if that makes sense

I loved thor and immortals by far fav movies "high" but might be cuz only movies I watched with super dank barneys lsd my buddy grew wow I decided to grow myself cuz it was so great

12. No order, half baked
    Friday
    Mac and devin go to high school
    Grandmas boy
    Puff puff pass

I have at least another 5 that can make it in that list

13. ^ Take mac and devin off...

14. I recently watched Humboldt County and it was pretty good although its not a typical stoner movie

15. 1. half baked
    2. any harold and kumer
    3. dazed and confused
    4. grandmas boy
    5. pineapple express

16. [quote name='"mikevick"']
    I dont think schdlers list would be considered a stoner flick, hah.
    Tenacious D on the other hand is fucking great.
    Stoner films (no order)
    WALK HARD the Dewey cox story (lmao everytime he drops acid with the beatles.)
    Will ferel - Anchorman, Semi-pro, Ricky Bobby, step bros.
    How High
    Friday
    Cheech n Chong up in smoke
    Super high me[/quote]

Walk hard is def on my list as well I love that entire movie but I also got to throw on some martial arts movies preferably the Ong bak movies I can watch all three they are great. Then I'd say probably a documentary like Religulous or zeitgeist.

17. motherfucking good burger

now while I acknowledge it's not a stoner film per say, I think I shat my kaks when I watched it while I was high

18. Waking Life
    The Matrix
    Half Baked
    Robocop
    Batman (89)

19. [quote name='"Messiah Decoy"']Waking Life
    The Matrix
    Half Baked
    Robocop
    Batman (89)[/quote]

Most of those films are not stone movies..

20. I think any movie that is great to watch stoned is a "stoner movie".