Top 5 auto flowers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Young Dank, Jan 7, 2013.

1. I will check out jokers grow. If he did it inside I can definitely reach a few oz's each outside. I'm gonna go call attitude and have them send me some autos. I'll throw them in the veg room and see how they come out. They owe me some free stuff!

2. Attitude are very good with freebies. Keep us updated with what you end up going with and how you get on with em..

3. Yeah they are.... they fucked up my order a while back and owe me some stuff. I'll make sure they throw me some autos i want.

4. [quote name='"s0calt0ker"']Yeah they are.... they fucked up my order a while back and owe me some stuff. I'll make sure they throw me some autos i want.[/quote]

Look up think different from Dutch passion and la diva (forgot the breeder). I have never grown either but they get good reviews for yield and quality. Reportedly think different can yield 3 to 4 oz. I think I could have pulled 3 each easy from the smurfberry, but the Pandora grew so damn tall the shorter smurfberries didn't get as much light as they could have.

5. For sure, I'm going to look through your journals and check out some of these autos in action. If people have been getting 3-4 oz Ill have no problem getting that or more. I'll look into it and let you guys know what the outdoor plans are.

6. The Think Different looks interesting from dna genetics I believe. I'm gonna try that sometime.

EDIT: or dutch passion. Wasn't sure of the brand.

7. i was thinking about throwing a dozen outside myself this year for an year harvest(mid may to early august ish)

i was thinking about getting white widow auto from dinafem
    auto seeds auto pounder

and afghan kush ryder and paki ryder

also been looking into some auto critical mass crosses as well