Top 44 Veging/Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by boyakasha1, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Hello all. It has now been 12 days since I put my little 2 inch seedlings into the soil for some 24/7 CFL action and they have been doing great. Tons of leaves and still growing strong, but upon my daily inspection the other day I noticed what looked like my beautiful plants showing their sex. I thought this can't be right but it looked right. So my question to you brilliant minds here at GC is as follows. Do these pics look like they are showing sex, and if so it looks like they are both females? Can anyone confirm this for me? Are they ready for 12/12?

I hate to post such a noob-ish question but it really has me stumped being my first grow and all. Anyhow thanks in advance! :hello:

Attached Files:

2. Thats new growth, they are to young to sex yet, usually about 6-8 weeks they will show. they look good though.
    gluck

3. That's what I figured. Just wanted a second openion. Thanks!

4. Top44 plants do sex fast, i had mine show sex at the 2 week mark of flowering and if u have the right lighting they grow very quickly and u get quite a bit from them

5. Yeah, thats just new growth. BTW 12days those plants look GREAT! K+

6. Thanks man. That's what I like to hear. I'm actually supprised myself to be honest. I couldn't have gotten this far without the help of the GC. Thanks!

7. isnt top44 the normal good beasters strain or whatever that goes around??? doesnt each plant produce an ass of buds??? any1 got any pictures of top44 plants?? keep us updated i wanna see the finished product

8. nice. what kind of bud plant is that??

9. This is the Top 44 strain. It's getting really tall. I'll post some new pics soon. They look gorgeous.

10. As already stated, plants look good man, what kind of soil are you useing though?
    That new growth at the nodes is going to turn into nice branches that will hopefully yeild countless budsites for your eyes to gander at during flowering.
    Good luck on the grow, ill be checking back for sure.

11. Nice work. I'm still following you and your special-designed grow box. Keep it up and keep us updated.

12. yeah, those are just little branches coming out.

the way your plants look, u probly got another month or so before they're ready for 12/12