Top 3 games you want to see remade in HD

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by AGoldenRaider, Jan 18, 2014.

1. #61 cannabisdayzzzd, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    007 and supermario 64
    And on xbox 360 instead hah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Orcania of Time
    Crash Bandicoot
    Starfox.

3. It's not perfect but damned if I'm not playing the hell out of it at work haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It made me furious, honestly.  They took the game and butchered it.  it didnt need those retarded swipe controls.  

Its like a piece of shit RPGmaker game.  I hate it.   At least they kept the music intact.  What they did there, was totally insult all the wonderfully skilled pixel-artists that made the original such a gem.

Square-Enix is like capcom, now..  they treat their fans like shit.   God, the bland generic look ruins it so much.  Pillow-shaded garbage FUCKING FUCK.  Man, when i first saw it, it made me nauseous. 

5. final fantasy 7, 8, and 9. majoras mask for a fourth.

6. Mega Man X(8)
    Bushido Blade 2
    LoZ Oot

7. Final Fantasy VII
    Final Fantasy VIII
    Final Fantasy IX

:metal:

8. They kind of already did remake OoT on the 3ds... and it was a really well done remake IMO.

There's honestly not a lot of games that I can think of that have not been remade already...

Half Life 1 - Black Mesa
    Halo 2- Announced this year the Xbox One, too bad I don't own one.
    Majora's Mask - Pretty much confirmed for 3ds

Never was to big on the 3d FFs, I played the hell outta 1-5 though...and Tactics for the GBA. Oh, and the GBA remakes of 1&2 and 4 were amazing, so I couldn't even say that I would want them remade.

9. Def Jam Vendetta.

10. source stating the confirmation of Halo 2 on the X1? Thought it was a rumor.

11. the legend of kay
    black
    Zelda OTT
    unreal tournament 2004
    Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #72 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014

Not sure it's not really a rumor, as I've only really heard it from word of mouth. Pretty sure the guys from Rooster Teeth said, doesn't mean it's true, but they usually have more reason to care about such things. This is the internet, so I'm sure one could ask Google and find out faster if they cared, like I said I don't have the One, don't really want one either after dropping $800 on a gaming pc.

Edit: Would still like to see it either way, 2 had some of the best multiplaye for a FPS. Miss those days.

Edit edit: Conflicting rumors on Google search, apparently the dude who plays the Chief confirmed it? 

13. 1.zelda oot
    2.majoras mask
    3.banjo kazooie/tooie

Lift. Smoke.

14. Ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiit! Fucking proximity mines on complex. WHO WANTS SOME!?!?!?

15. Star Wars knights of the old republic. Dope

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. FFVII
    KOTOR
    Majora's Mask

Ocarina of Time is too classic that an HD one does not intrigue me. I love OOT the way it is.

17. Legacy of Cain, Wild Arms 2, Gta 3

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #78 Zera, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
    Star Wars: Republic Commando

As long as they get the same voice actor for 07 and keep the really awesome NPC team mechanics.

19. neverwinter nights
    rott the original
    ut2004

20. turok evolution
    crash bandicoot
    turok evolution