Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Top 10 strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BerryWeed, Jun 12, 2015.

1. 1. permafrost
    2. Purple urkle
    3. Ak 47
    4. Strawberry Cough
    5. White Widow
    6. Afghan goo
    7. Blueberry
    8. Super silver haze
    9. Alaskan thunderfuck
    10. Blue dream

2. #2 BurnAFewDown, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    Sour D
    Lemon haze
    Blue dream
    Basically any 30%+ bud run shatter/wax

Edit: 30%+ bud made into shatter

3. That's only 3 strains and isn't all shatter well beyond 30 percent?

4. 1. Skywalker
    2. White Rhino
    3. Amnesia Haze
    4. Kryptonite 
    5. Headband
    6. Jack Herer
    7. Sour Diesel
    8. OG Kush
    9. Blue Dream
    10. Blueberry
    11. Girl Scout Cookies
    12. Thin Mints
    13. Red Congolese
    14. Triple Berry Goo
    15. The White
    16. M39 (classic cheap strain)
    17. Juicy Fruit
    18. No Name Dank

There I made up for the last guy.

5. Excellent list.

6. Caps off to the previous lists

1. Super Lemon Haze
    2. Soul Assassin
    3. Bluedream
    4. Sour D
    5. OG Bubba Kush
    6. GDP
    7. Silver Haze
    8. Kosher 
    9. White Widow
    10. Sour Wreck

^^ California Quality Assured ***

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't have 10, but I really enjoy...

Green Crack
    Rockstar Kush
    Red Man's Beard (I think that name is made up but I had it in high school and it blew my mind)
    AK-47

Off the top of my head. 

8. I like good weed.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Is the red Congolese red?

10. I like gooey or sticky buds it really makes a huge difference between sticky gooey and good bud that cures into a dry cardboardy texture.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I don't like stoney dry bud that you have to immediately wash your throat down with water or Gatorade or something. That's why I like afghan goo it is so smooth.

12. Because strain honestly doesn't mean shit. It's how it's grown that matters, so I don't care about strain. I've had brick weed blue dream and 30%+ blue dream. And I guess I should been more specific, I meant shatter that was made from 30%+ bud. Coming out its 90%+ shatter

• Like Like x 1
  13. Strain does mean shit. You can grow any strain you want with the best techniques and methods thus maximizing the strains potential. But certain top shelf just doesn't do it for some people like I had fucking incredible 100 percent indica purple and I mean the most gorgeous pure dark royal purple buds never seen anything like it to this day grown outdoor in the sun by the best grower I know he uses pretty much the same methods on all his plants. Now they all come out with the about the same potency flavor quality and yeild(BIG plants) but certain ones have a distinct difference in quality of high - upper, downer, some make your forehead numb, some alleviate oral pain, etc. Also some come out with different textures, sticky, gooey, dry cardboardy, fluffy, hard and difference in smoothness and richness and taste of the smoke all these aspects determine what's really worth growing and what you need to phase out for a new strain. I thought you meant shatter thirty percent or higher from straight bugs instead of trim/shake.

14. I forgot to say that the fucking incredible didn't even hardly get me stoned and had hardly visible crystallization and the other people whom I shared it with said the same thing. So it must have been high cbd purple. Purple is like that a lot but since this was outdoor among other reasons it was even less stoney. Now his afghan goo is smooth, rich warm sweet candy taste and gets you ripped to gills so it means shit bro.

15. Kali mist
    Girl scout. Cookies
    Northern lights
    White rhino

Tried a bunch of other strains but don't remember their names

16. Top ten.....the last ten purchases.  [​IMG]

17. I remember red congolese being kind of red. [​IMG]

18. 1. Blue dream
    2. Space queen
    3. Blueberry
    4. Cookies
    5. Alaskan thunderfuck
    6. Og Kush
    7. Plush berry
    8. Lemon haze
    9. Jack herer
    10. White widow
    No particular order

19. Haaaaaaaairrrrry!!!
    I got a new top 10

1. Skunk
    2. Vortex
    3. Incredible
    4. Cheese
    5. Juicy Fruit
    6. Donkeys Breath (pineapple x super silver haze)
    7. Afghan Goo
    8. Train wreck
    9. White widow
    10. Blue dream

20. HELP!!! sorry im new idk how to do anything one here i was wondering if someone could help me out and teach me hoe to make posts and stuff[​IMG]