Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Top 10 Cannabis Kills Cancer Quotes

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JKander, Jun 2, 2015.

1. One of the most important applications of cannabis oil is for the direct treatment of cancer. There is absolutely no doubt that cannabis oil can work either by itself or synergistically with conventional therapy to kill or inhibit virtually all major cancers. However, some people are resistant to cannabis treatment for unknown reasons, so as of now we cannot rely on oil as a cancer treatment. More research is definitely needed, but for those who have aggressive cancers, this is a real hope. And for anyone who has any cancer no matter the stage, cannabis should always be combined with conventional therapy to mitigate side effects.

I would like to share a post I wrote which features 10 quotes about cannabis killing cancer from extremely reputable sources. This is a good thing to show anyone who is initially skeptical about this. Of course, this is just the start, and it is still critical to look into the heaps of other evidence. 

I've also attached the post, as it is an infographic, directly on this site. Hopefully it works. Thank you all for your interest and I look forward to answering any questions.

Attached Files:

2. I look forward to the day when those quotes are not just some words up on pages with images but followed through medical procedures with recorded results amongst many many people who are now cancer free. cancer institute will have to accept this eventually, can't come to soon IMO!

3. Trials are definitely needed to determine the limits and total effectiveness of cannabis oil, but they are not needed to prove that cannabis fights cancer in humans. The anecdotal and scientific evidence makes that clear. It's the same way for epilepsy - everyone agrees that cannabis oil is having remarkable anti-epileptic effects in children for whom literally no other pharmaceuticals had any effect, despite the lack of double-blind placebo-controlled trials. It's the same for cancer. It is clearly working, but like for epilepsy, it does not work in any case and we need to learn more.

4. fully agree. most doctors will not touch upon the uses without trials first that prove results. until then it is all placebo effect for the docs just like when someone prays and heals themselves.

5. I like to draw the connection to epilepsy. There are no double-blind, placebo-controlled trials with whole-plant CBD-rich medicines to treat epilepsy. But thousands of parents across the world are reporting success with these, and even THC-rich formulas, to immediately stop seizures. It is absolutely absurd to say this is placebo effect, especially when large observational studies have confirmed effectiveness. So there is 0% doubt that preclinical cell and animal evidence for cannabis has transferred to intractable epileptic conditions in humans. These conditions do not respond to even the most powerful, well-researched pharmaceuticals in the world, yet in many cases, cannabis is having 100% effectiveness as measured by reductions in seizures. These are truly miraculous results. When that is considered, the effectiveness against cancer is not surprising and is to be expected.

6. I truly believe cannabis has potential to be bred to handle any disease. the amount of molecular compounds alone in one tiny little bud off the plant make it a vast soup of holding power to be unleashed upon us organisms. as with anything the trick is to get the right amount of what is needed for the condition and correct administration. cannabis is saying I can handle it just breed me as such and see what i can do. the rest is up to humans and that is the scariest part to get from absolute no health mindedness to full health mindedness. it is slim chances with all the greed wads blocking the health of everyone else including themselves but like cancer they do not know they are killing their chances by eating the organism until its all consumed then they die too. not even sure the greed overlords want to live a healthy long life as being in the greed would reduce life force considerably to the point that controlling others is all that is left for them.