Toothpaste?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by imadamnlegend, Dec 22, 2010.

1. So after cleaning my glass bong properly i then cover the bowl in totthpaste and down the stem, then rinse it all out with hot water it smells kinda minty.

I reccomend it :smoke:

And also:cleaning your bong whilst baked is so therapeutic!

2. Weed is one hell of a medicine.

3. You do know eating toothpaste is bad for you right? I can't imagine what inhaling burnt toothpaste would do.

4. The last thing I want my bong to smell like is mint's. Even the one time I bought and used 454 cleaner, ended up getting given away because of the unappetizing smell it left.

5. lol holy bajesus its just toothpaste, kids eat it, sure it can be bad for you, but obviously not intensley bad! I wouldnt clean my glass with it, but ive heard of mouthwash used and it makes your peice tastes like mint, i mean, who doesnt want a minty fresh hit huh? Im kinda drunk right now, but still, i cant see using toothpaste being THAT bad to clean yo shiznit!

6. ^wtf are like half of these people stupid OP never said anything about smoking or eating toothpaste...

7. water isn't gonna get all of the toothpaste off.
    So he is smoking flouride and shit right now.

8. Well i was it out after with boiling water and soap, then leave it under the hot tap for half an hour. So i'm sure i'm not smoking toothpaste or soap.

9. #10 Hydroriffic, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
    Lol u make it sound like he packed that shit in the bowl and smoked it... Yeah theres MAYBE some residue but who really gives a fuck.

I use joy soap sometimes becuase it cleans light hardwater spots off, i rinse it for like 1 minute, it smells like nothing afterwards......

10. Sorry but I do, I ain't smoking out of something thats has even a little residue on it. IDGAF what it's from...

11. Mmm I love the smell of crystal clean glass after cleaning with simple green, healthy and smells fresh

12. Sodium Flouride is in toothpaste. Anti-cavity. Also used to kill Jews in the Holocaust.

13. People have just gotta to stop trying stupid method's of cleaning their pieces. It's called 80%-99% Isopropyl, and any type of salt to use as an abrasive.

14. haha that made me laugh. like from happy gilmore... YA jackass!

15. #16 WEED SMOKE TOKE, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
    Tooth paste is good for brushing your teeth and not much more. put weed in your bowl next time

16. "Fluoridated Kush"... mmmmm sounds yummy I'm gonna ask my connect if he has! :rolleyes:

17. :D thats why i said it hahaahah! i love that movie loll