toothbrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smrs, Sep 12, 2011.

1. #1 smrs, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2011
    well i was over at my friends house he is 19 but he still lives with his parents
    anyway his parents were gone and we were there blazing i had to use the bathroom and i ended up using his parents bathroom when i went in ther their was a pink and a blue toothbrush
    the toilet had shit stains all over the sides of the bowl
    his dad always acted annoying
    so i decided to brush his tooth brush along the shit stains

the next morning i saw my friend he said his dad said his toothbrush tasted like shit and after he brushed his teeth he looked up close and saw little bits of brown on his toothbrush

he was really suspicious about me

does anybody know something to say that would make him not suspect me?

2. You mean a lie to fool him out of a certain truth he already knows?

Who else would have done it, the dog?

I'm sorry, but no. You did a dumb prank and got busted. You're very lucky that he still lets you in the house. Thank your lucky stars; vow never to do something so childish and potentially dangerous* again; and move on with your life, a little wiser for it.

* If he had a weakened immune system, or an open wound in his mouth, and the feces contained harmful bacteria, he could have been seriously injured or even killed. There is a reason why human biological waste is treated as a bio-hazard. We are extremely susceptible to the bacteria of other humans. It isn't something to fool around with.

3. damn, dude. i found his exhibition amusing.

4. ass holololo

5. ro lololololo

6. OP you are an idiot, the man welcomed you into his home for fucks sake, kids these days god damn

7. Hahahahahahahaaaa...

But seriously, you're fucked.

8. You're sick man, real sick.

9. If I was your "friend" I would kick the shit outta you. That's some of the most disrespectful behavior you can exhibit man. Real fucked up.

10. I hope this is a fucking lie but i still laughed..

11. Gross...But I bet all you people bitching should chill we all do stupid shit in life and if the dad is a dick then OP was the guy giving the dad revenge.

But your screwed and hopefully he don't get sick.

12. This. I would have beat your ass.

13. lmfao hahaha that is so fucking funny ahahaha!

14. hahahaha, i did that to my sister when i was young. but i wouldn't do it to a friends dad..

15. true or not that's just disgusting. what are you 12?

16. Dude that's fucking hilarious

17. If I was the dad and suspected u, id take a shit in Your mouth, like that girk that got shat on when she passed out in the party.

18. I would punch you if I were friend but Im not and I laugh . lololololol

19. says the kid who used a mans toothbrush to clean shit stains