Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TooSicKs Avator dude

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Apr 7, 2003.

1. toosicks is that avator you doing that shit or is that some one else cause its pretty tight

2. Thanks, yeah that' me, that's what i do when i get high, damn i wish i had some weed tonight so i can go tear it up, i was just out riding and it's not as fun when you're not blazed.

My current one is just a little move i filmed at the skatepark last night, japslap inverse 180 out.

3. is that a cruiser your riding? I love cruisers:D. what program did you use to compile the gif image???

4. Thats nice TooSicKs I use to be a bit good to but no any more.
    Hey hippie john is that you in the avator to?

5. haha

peace

6. Cruiser? hell no! that's my trials bike, it's a GT Agressor 13.5" mtb frame, Sun Rhinolyte rims, the bars are from my YZ250 dirtbike, rigid fork, BMX headstem.

Attached Files:

7. I used RAD Video Tools Bink and Smacker to convert my .mov file to .jpg frame by frame, then i sequenced the frames in Jasc Animation Shop 3 which is a part of Paintshop Pro

I took a lot of frames out to make it fit the avatar, if you wanna see the move bigger and better go here:

http://www.geocities.com/toosicks/japslap180.gif

PEace