Toooo many DXM threads.

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixInFlames, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone else agree with me that DXM is the dumbest shit ever? I see a new thread about \"MY FIRST DXM TRIP/I WANT TO DXM TRIP\" every three seconds, its getting old. If you really want to DXM trip, search \"DXM\"

By the way...

DXM IS NO GOOD. IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW, I\'m saying it now. Its not a good high at all. Its not meant to be fucked up on.

If you still want to do DXM, read all these dxm threads. Notice how the poster always comes back two hours later saying they\'re puking and regret taking whatever they took, lmao.

2. whatever, just dont read the threads

i dont think dxm is no good. i recently took 700mg and had a great trip

3. Opinion....do you think any drug is \"meant\" to be fucked up on?

4. Some people like it others don\'t. Who are you to judge what chemicals are supposed to be ingested? It\'s obviously a psychoactive drug, its a dissociative just like ketamine or PCP, and will get you high/tripping. I personally really like the dissociative effect. You don\'t know exactly what you are talking about other than all of the DXM threads are getting a little annoying. Peyote or ayauascha will make almost anyone purge eventually, you think thats a sign it is bad?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.