Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tools

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hippie Prince, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Yo So I've been blazin' for a good bit and lately me and some friends have been talking about our favorite tools and why. I would love to hear what seasoned smokers like to smoke from? I love vapes, but honestly my favorite thing to smoke from is probably a bong. I like the taste, feel, even the smell. You also get a good THC content from the weed. What do y'all like to smoke from? and why?

2. Oh my this one is a hard question to answer but i have to say i am a huge fan of blunts, they get you ripped and they are a great way to smoke in a group of people, and I really like the process of rolling a blunt it just gets me centered. But i also really like my bong, get you soooooo high soooo fast but it make the lungs feel like there on fire so thats where my vape comes in, it saves weed, gives you a more energetic high and you can really taste the weed. So I have to say my fav has to be the blunt just by a bit but i do really enjoy the trifecta of blunt, bong and vape.

3. My favorite would have to be blunts. Bongs are a close second, though.

4. Vape has been my favorite in the past. Just because I do other things with my lungs besides smoke, like...breathe! Yeah! I really like being able to breathe, so vaporizers are the best. Although I haven't tried it for insomnia recently! Gotta try vaping a nice, sedating indica.

5. With a group of people, a blunt. But I have to say, nothing beats a tasty milky bong rip. For the best of both worlds, use an open filter in the blunt and then put it in the bong with like an inch and a half left and you get absolutely destroyed. You get milky blunt rips.

6. Bongs are #1 for me, followed by spoon pipes. I use the pipe when I'm out walking around, and the bong when I'm at a house. Sometimes I use the hookah pipes (the one w/the rubber stopper and a hose) if I want water filtration and I'm out walking alone, though. A lot of it depends on what I feel like smoking out of and I really don't have any pieces that aren't my "favorite". I only buy stuff I love. :)

7. Man i feel you there. Thats how we finish blunts around my house.