tool's Winter Run - GDP, Chronic Widow, Jack Herer, White Widow, OG Kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toolzor, Oct 13, 2018.

1. All of the babies have been topped once, and then topped again, making for a total of four main colas thus far.

OGK and WW I believe are in their flowering stretch right now, JH has not quite made it there.

CW and GDP are photos so they won't flower in this tent. Time to get in there and do some real training.

Also added my 4x QB120s to the left side where I flower my autos in this auto/veg tent. Added some photos of that as well.

Attached Files:

2. Nice thread my friend. very detailed I look forward to checking in and following

• Like Like x 1
  3. OGK and WW I believe are done stretching, put them up on a couple of stands and moved them into the 3000K lights for flowering. OGK has a wicked stretch, lucky I caught it when I did, leaf tips were touching the board and starting to burn. Need to keep an eye on this little terd. WW has stretched a bit as well, but not quite as serious. Both of them have pre flowers.

I'm not entirely sure that the Jack Herer is an autoflower, it was planted the same day and time as the OGK and WW, who both seem to be over the flower stretch, yet it hasn't started yet, or maybe it started within the last couple of days, it does look a little bigger than the last time I checked on them.

GDP is nice and dense. Did not end up LSTing for lack of time.

CW is about the same, bushy little plant as well.

The plants to the right of the photo with the OGK and WW are wrapping up their cycle from a previous grow, don't mind them, they are root bound with some deficiencies that I'm working out, they are part of my very last grow in 3 gallon pots and Miracle Grow. So far the choice to run 5 gallon pots or bigger, in FFOF instead of Miracle Grow seems to be magic.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was beginning to wonder if the Jack Herer was not an autoflower, as I have stated here. Upon closer inspection, it is beginning to shoot pistils and form the flowers. It just never really stretched, it's as short as the GDP and Chronic Widow. I'll get some pictures up tonight.

5. Well it all depends on the genetics of the plant

• Like Like x 1
  6. Been a while since I updated, my apologies, I had to harvest 5 plants in the last few weeks which ended up netting a little bit over 2 pounds, so as you can imagine, between that, Thanksgiving, and work, I've been a little busy.

CW and GDP are still vegging, and have not been put to 12/12 yet. I will either start to flower them tomorrow, or Saturday.

Performed a little bit of defoliation, have some obvious Cal and Mag defs going on. Jack Herer once again is proving to be a huge calcium whore, and I'm still trying to get dialed in to what they need. Currently feeding the max dose recommended, however am thinking about upping it a bit more. I'm also learning that QBs cause the plants to need more than the recommended doses of calcium, so there's a bit of play there that I need to figure out.

OGK, WW, and JH are about 2-3 weeks into flower, JH again did not stretch at all, while the OGK had a monstrous stretch, and WW just stretched like normal.

In the pictures they do look a little sad and dry, I had just watered them prior to taking the photos.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Started to get impatient not having anything running in my flower tent, so I put the GDP and CW into the flower tent starting on 12/12 tonight. 5 days shy of a two month veg, should still be some pretty decent sized plants.

8. No need to apologize my friend I think we all were in the same boat at that time lol
    As always those pic's look awesome.
    I was checking out your lights and they look just like the ones i'm about to order. Any helpful hints would be awesome from you and I just transplanted 5 of my girls today so I to need to update my journal tomorrow.

9. sorry to hear you had to throw. away the seedlings,,

i think im gonna go with 7 gallon pots,,after yours and many other comments about using bigger pots,

10. If you're going to start running Quantum Boards, get ready to supplement more than a healthy amount of Calmag. If you need any help wiring them let me know. What boards did you order?

11. All I can really advise is don't go smaller than 5 gallons.

12. I have not bought anything yet but i'm looking at these. maybe you may know something a friend on another site told me about these's any thoughts ?

If you want to use for flowering get 3000k

If you want to use for veg get 4000k

Technically you could use either for veg or flower. But ideally 3000k flower or 4000k veg with them. They are definitely kick ass little boards.

13. Your just in time my friend, come and see and follow my journal. I just transplanted into 15 gal pots. come see for yourself ok and see what happens. i'm up dating photos right now.

follow this link ..Will's journal into the unknown

14. ^^^^^^^ damn thats a big thing to be using for a planting pot.. it looks like a trash can,

i am gonna use '' totes'' for this upcoming run. and throw 2 plants in each tote,,,see how it goes,???

15. I have four of those boards using that same power supply. I have 4 HLG65s in 4000K that I use for veg, and 4 HLG120s for supplemental light in flower with 2x HLG100s in 3000K for flower as well.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I use those in my veg/auto tent. I have 4x QB304s in my photo flower tent.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Way cool then. Problem solved. Thank you so much for your time and help.

Will

18. Not a problem. I can tell you the 3000K works just fine for veg, but if you have the money to swap out boards for the stages, 4000K definitely has more vigorous veg growth. I have flowered under the 4000K though. It was not ideal but still works.

19. Well then, that's what i'm getting. 3 out of 3 say the same thing. Thank you all

• Like Like x 1
  20. Due to personal reasons, I have chopped everything down, and broken down my equipment.

This has caused me a lot more problems than good things. I may resume again when I can get my priorities straight, but for now I am done. Thanks for all the knowledge GC.