Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tool

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IowaPotHead, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Have you ever watched a Tool video when your pretty fucked up? It is some pretty wicked shit. I just watched the Aenema video, and it is the weirdest thing ever! I am sure the Schism video is pretty bad ass also.

2. Tool has some great videos, and yes they are even better when you're stoned.

3. nawww... it's all about black hole sun (soundgarden) and evolution by pearl jam

4. I don't really like tool, seen them live at ozzfest, i was pretty wasted at the time and they were quite trippy but i'm not really into them.

5. Tools videos mess with my head when I am not high, not to mention when I am.

6. yes its the fucking trippiest video ever.....over here on the tv(kerrang) it comes with a seizure rating on the screen???!!?!?LMAO