Tool

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Blueflame1986, May 22, 2008.

1. I just had to get a thread going about my fav band. Artwork, songs, shows, everything about them is just amazing. I've seen them twice, its a bomb show. What u guys think of Tool? Best CD? Fibonnaci shit? Old shit new shit? everything. Trip out. I'm hammered wasted:smoking:Tool

2. Lateralus........that is all

3. I like Nine Inch Nails more.... Blasphemy!

4. I Agree with everything said. This band cannot be undersold. Maynards lyrics passion and Adams guitar or Danny's drums cannot be compared. Simply my favorite band as well. I have seen them several times. My most favorite experience was seeing them for the 07' 10k days tour at Tweeter Center in MA on 3 tabs of Acid! Out of My Mind!!! While I like all the albums I think Laterlaus has recently become my favorite for the following reason:

Disposition+Reflection+Triad= Best tripping or stoned track sequence ever made. I encourage all of you to listen to these tracks in this order you will be blown away if not by the music then by the weed you are smoking of course...

I also love the Adam Jones / Alex Grey inspired artwork and philosophies. Thats what makes tool such a spiritual music experience for me on top of the poetic lyrics. One thing that would be awesome I was thinking is if Alex Grey would get into glass blowing and make some bongs or bubbs or some kind of tool inspired glass piece. I would pay infinite amounts of money for such a piece.

5. Schism, Right in Two, The Pot, Jambi, Third Eye FTW! I love Tool, can't have a favourite when it comes to Tool.

6. my favorite tool song changes weekly. they're the only band that i can just listen to non-stop and never get tired of.

favorite album overall though is aenema.

7. Undertow and lateralus

8. hmmm...i would have to say sober. tool is pretty amazing tho

9. That is such an awesome combination man, thanks.

10. [​IMG]

Alex Gray + Tool = Greatness.

11. Tool is great. Danny Carey is a genius. GOod shit when you're baked.

12. Tool is defnietly one of the greatest of the greats. There's just nothing like listening to tool. I would probably say Lateralus is my favorite album of all but I really do like all of them.

I actually got to go to Alex Grey's art gallery in New York, Chapel of the Sacred Mirrors or CoSM. It was really really cool and I encourage anyone who can go to go.

13. I picked up the Vicarious DVD that has the new tripped out all CG music video for Vicarious. It also has some really kickass special features on the making of the video and the contributions from Alex Grey and the band. If you are into Tool at all I highly recommend picking it up.