1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Lucid_Reality, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Crazy rhythms, mind-blowing riffs, and potentially-insane lyrics... Is there anything better when stoned?

I dunno about anyone else who listens to 'em, but listening to these guys while stoned is incredible...The music takes me to a whole other world. I can decipher the riffs so much better, and I really learn to appreciate how artsy and respectful these guys are...

This post is dedicated to the members of TOOL: Maynard, Adam, Danny, Justin, and Paul (former member)...Thanks guys for making my music life so damn interesting :)

(Yeah, right, like they're browsing every stoner lounge) ;)
  2. hehe...we're all entitled to our opinions.
    TOOL is for a select few :)
  3. i love TOOL my friends band can play Eulogy, its SOOOO SICK!!
  4. that's true talent man...eulogy is a DIFFICULT song to do...
  5. tool is definitely among my top 10. their albums are incredible, and they always pull off an amazing live performance. i saw them in a small venue that seats about 2500 last year - the place just flooded with the sound of tool, and the crowd transformed into a mesmerized wave of awe. i will never forget that, 2nd best concert for me ever.

and a perfect circle isn't half bad either, also great performance-wise as well. just had to mention them, i couldn't help it :D
  6. I agree

Perfect Circle is a great band.
  7. tool is in my top 3 of all time to listen to, anytime! maynards voice is amazing.
    I have a soft spot for apc, not nearly as close as tool is, but I still like what theyve produced.
    maynard is doing yet another side prioject. I dont think there are details out but it has seeped out that hes doing something else on the side of tool and apc..so maynard fans, keep your ears open!

Grasscity Deals Near You