Tool needs to come out with their new album soon.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Jeffrulesyou, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Tool is one of my favorite bands, has been for a long time. Anyways, 10,000 Days came out 6 years ago. They need to hurry the f up. But, they always have a long wait between each album which sucks but their all good. Not one weak album. Just dying to hear their new stuff.

2. holy shit its been 6 years? doesnt feel like it haha

are they working on a new album man??

3. I know puscifer came out with an album or two, you should check 'em out

4. Well I was reading up and then said hopefully the album will be out by the end of 2012. If that's the case that would be awesome. I've checked out Puscifer a couple years ago, they're pretty funny. I don't mind them, a lot more different then Tool or Apc.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4shLygmAx1Y]Confirmed: TOOL TO ENTER STUDIO IN JUNE/JULY 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

6. Damn, can't believe its been 6 years. I still remember picking up 10,000 Days and instantly loving it. The thing I love about Tool, is that I can't decide which album is my favourite. I decide one of them is my favourite, and then I listen to another one and that becomes my favourite.

7. Right, Like their first album is probably their most well normal album and the rest get a little more weird. For a while my favorite was Lateralus, but I don't know anymore it's such a tough choice they're all great. Bury me in Smoke nice name. Didnt notice till now that that's a song off Down's - Nola (also a great album)