Tool Album Is Online

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BostonBUDdy, Apr 19, 2006.

1. its on torrents, its real, and its fuckin great

2. fuckin a, i love private torrent sites. took only 3 minutes for the transfer.. listening to it now.

3. cmon guys cant you just wait and buy it? Atleast suppor good music.

Did i just say that? Im listening to laterlus now but im gonna download the new one if I can get my torrents to work!

Edit:Can anyone link me to a good torrnet site or the site they used to get the file?

4. no, i can't wait :p but i will buy it, like 98% of music i have in my collection.

sorry i don't have any invites left to the site i use.

5. Well i dont think its the real Tool album, the one i donwloaded is the onlyone i can seem to find anywhere and its by a band that sounds like them called counterfist or counterpunch(dont remember).

So umm yea I dont think its tool.

6. as far as i know its only a webrip. im waiting for the retail rip...

7. i just downloaded it,and will be back with what i think about it...

Got to love the torrents....:)

Its called 10,000 days

8. thepiratebay.org
    torrentspy.com

google for others

9. Just had it sent to me.. listening now :)

10. Gotta love Demonoid :devious:

11. tried to download via torrent and it got to 99.7% then died ><

12. this cd is badass! the pot is my favorite!

13. I used torrentspy.com, what other sites do ya'll use? Not sure if this is allowed, PM if anyone feels like sharing. (I used to use IRC for EVERYTHING, but I've recently started using Azureus for torrents because it seems to be reliable and have a better selection sometimes).

Oh, and downloading now. :)

14. I used torrent spy and it is DEFINATELY REAL
    sorry if you downloaded some crappy fake but the real version is out there, use bit torrent rather then kazzaa or some other p2p
    I've listened to it through quite a few times, I'de say better then Lateralus but not quite as good as Undertow or Aenima
    Spoilers below
    Vicarious-good song not great, very lateralus like
    Jambi-Awsome, 2nd fav song on the album, love the beat and lyrics
    Wings for Marie-Is starting to grow on me, kinda wish the opened up more like they do in the end
    10,000 Days-Really good song, lyrics are excellent, really good buildup
    The Pot-Fav song on the album, just rocks in every aspects, love the total wtf moment in the beginning
    Rosetta Stoned-Another sweet song, lost keys is a great intro to it, love the part where maynards like and i didnt even graduate fuckin high school haha
    Intension is the one kinda filler track
    Right in Two-Briliant fuckin lyrics, another lateralus like song but I really like it
    Didn't review the little interlude songs but there little fucked up tool interlude songs what else is there to say
    Spoilers Done

15. oh wow. listening to it right now, and oh wow. i love tool so, so much. good album, made forget about my crappy 420. maynard's voice is so sexy. i need go change panties now.

16. Like said #5 is the best and not because its called "the pot"....;)

I like # 8
    and # 10

17. Too much 'filler' on the cd. Im not too impressed. I expected much more atleast in content. How many actual songs are there? 5 at most. The rest is just nothing and seems used to just fill up minutes. The actual songs that are on the cd are good though but the useless crap that makes up a lot of the cd just needs to be cut. Maybe Maynard got all wore out from APC and couldnt come up with more. Its like he ran out of shit and ran out of lyrics so they compiled some noises and sounds and a little music on some tracks to just take up space. Overall this is definately a couple notches down from what youd expect from TOOL.

18. actually theres 8 real songs, 2 of which are 11minutes, the fact that the two 11 minute siongs are very tight and really do fly by makes it seems shorter then it really is

19. and one of the little intro things Lost Keys is actually really useful for understanding the song after it

20. tools one of my fav bands so im gonna wait and support them by buying their album and not just grabing it off the net. sorry but i cant stand downloadin mp3s for some reason, ive done my fair share back in the day when napster was still free, and audiogalaxy but now id rather suport the bands i like and get the album, plus when u buy it u get the artwork and other things