Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Took pre decarbed weed in coconut oil out early, can I still save it?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mysticflame, Oct 18, 2018.

1. So I grinded my herb and put it in a mason jar with some coconut oil(grinded herb is in a cheesecloth) and I put it in my water that was boiling. I took it out as I wanted to make sure everything was done correctly. It was out of the water for like 5-6 minutes.Did taking it out the boiling water and letting it sit for 5-6 minutes mess up the stuff or is it still good to good. I am boiling it now btw.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Joker1121, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    You already decarbed? If so you are good to go mate. Enjoy and have fun! Oh, if you want the max potency leave that cannabis in the oil. It's much more potent when you eat the bud. I can't stand the taste and do it your way, or strain.

• Like Like x 2