Took my friends weed virginity (pic)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bubble Kushh, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Not to get off topic, but I'm in MN, never heard of 320. Whereabouts is this?

2. man i'm gonna try introducing my little cousin to weed next month when i see him. i'm totally psyched.

3. Weed was awesomely phsycoticness... and cool. Pineapple express was a sick movie to watch while we were baked too... haha My thumb is like my cack... That's not going to get us a ride. :hello:

4. I actually wanna introduce weed to little cousin too. I hope he agrees and enjoys.

5. RIP bro :(

Anyway I gotta go with Gala's being the best. So grispy and juicy all at the same time.

6. galas are off the chain dude, if u aint down with gala, i aint down with you. real talk.

7. lol, Northern Spy..... :p

8. :cry:

9. the pineapple express was a little 'bro'

10. i blazed with two of my friends who never smoked before two weeks ago too, they liked it alot. They did it again the week after at a party and one of them smoked a bit too much and was tripping out balls, like the i feel like dying and shit feeling but i assured him i had the same first experience (i smoked 3gs with a friend my first time until i felt something(breaking my inital tolerance)) and told him to just relax and enjoy it and that help him calm down a lot. Just make sure your friend doesnt blaze too much or else he will get an unpleasent high.