Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

took my first resin hit today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebluehippo, May 3, 2010.

1. and although i hate that the economy has brought me to smoking resin i feel that im pretty high from that ball of res and it wasnt awful. About the same as regs in flavor but not horrible

Anyone else taken a resin hit?

2. Wow, and how long have you been smoking?:hello:

3. haha seriously...

ive taken plenty of resin hits. ive also hit bowls completley empty to get the insides of it too...

resin will always suprise you in how potent it is, how long it burns and how high it gets you....but damn its gross when you blow out that black smoke...

4. my lungs cant handle that shit these days man thats like resinating myself like my body is a giant pipe lol.

5. ive been smoking for two years out of the same piece mostly and two years of resin was well worth the wait. do you guys boil your piece or just scrape the bowl?

6. hahaha i scrape my pipe very often, but i dont smoke the resin often in any way.... i usually just accumulate it onto the large ball i already have...and smoke it if theres no way i can get to my dispensary and i somehow am out of herb... but i always soak in alcohol after scraping to fully clean...then repeat a month or so later...the pipe i use a lot is smaller...so it resinates so fast its a monthy requirement

7. resin is so fucking disgusting how can you guy smoke that crap?

i mean even if your out of weed, can you just not smoke? lol wtf..

8. What he said. :bongin:

9. i take resin hits whenever i can if im out of weed

i mean, it gets me high, i dont see what the issue is lol, the grossness is all in your mind

10. its not just the grossness, its fucking cancer causing

11. ewww resin is grossss :(

12. A lot of people say that resin is actually tar, and the engergetic, buzzy "high" you get from resin is actually your vanes constricting. Thus cutting of oxygen to the brain.

13. Hell yeah. It's like suckin on a chunk of charcoal.

14. sounds like some reefer madness, i don't know about all of that

10 years ago i smoked a bunch of resin in the early smoking years and it definitely gets you stoned.. taste isn't awesome of course.

15. I'm not really a big believer in that theory, but it sort of makes sense.
    I've smoked resin, the taste sucks but you do get high.

16. Are you being serious? Or are you just retarded? Resin is from weed, there for weed is also cancer causing, just like anything else you smoke. I've gotten super high off resin

17. After I smoke a lot of bongs the resin begins to build inside of my bowl and it cloggs up. I always just smoke it through. It's a decent hit and you're unclogging your piece at the same time.