Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Took drug test need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mbridg8, Oct 28, 2016.

1. So today I took a pre employment drug test, I used quick fix plus, temperature was right (96) but she said Since it didn't have a smell, bubbles or foam, I had to give another sample within 3 hours or if I walk out it's considered a fail. I ended up staying. My bladder was completely empty from me taking my first pee in the am before I came, they had me drink 6 cups of water. I gave MY Urine sample and the temp was 96. Will they fail me because of the difference in the urine and do you think I'll fail even though it was mostly Water?

2. No idea bro! Was you clean though? some people take they job way to serious, who the hell smells another person's pee. Now I know to sake it up when I hands mines in I'm going to use upass 8.4 hope that shit works it's for a D.O.T test if I fail it goes on my license and their goes my career. Crazy part is I haven't smoked in 2 1/2 months and I'm still dirty I don't get that part. I hope the best for you tho.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

3. Hell no smh I smoke almost every day. But this week, I only smoked once. And exactly! I wouldn't smell anybody's piss for minimum wage! People take their jobs way too serious sometimes smh but yeah, shake it up! And if anything, put some damn pickle juice in there so if they smell it..they regret it But thanks smh hopefully it's considered diluted!

4. Lol I feel you bro,I hope the best for you like I said i haven't smoked in 2 1/2 months and I'm still dirty, I doubt 6 cups of water will dilute it enough

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1