Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Took Benadryl 6 hours ago...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dum Dum Boy, Oct 29, 2010.

1. I took 25 mg of Benadryl for allergies about 6 hours ago, is it okay to smoke now? Just wanna make sure...

2. Yeah it's fine.

For your own sanity don't take too much Benadryl.

3. yes. weed doesnt really react negatively with any medicines that i know of

4. man i live on benadryl for about 15 yrs now, and i smoke everyday all day, so yeah........ you are all good, nothing to worry about except maybe forgettting that you took benadryl and taking another dose a hour after you took some, then you just get what i call crazy legs(restless leg syndrome) but thats about it.

5. oh yeah and Pixies f'n rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Yeah of course due, it just all adds to the flavor! lol

7. truth, too many = instant insanity no fun. Im allergic to bee's and i took allergy treatment but im not 100% safe to be stung, and i got stung a few years back, and my eppi pen was expired so i was like...fuck no im not injecting expired who knows what into me, ill just take a handful (exaggerating) of benadryl. Like... 3 hours later i was hallucinating my dog was with me (i was no where near my dog, or within 50 miles of where he was), that my parents kept coming into the room, but they had no mouths.... People would just appear and leave.... apparently i was just sleeping or laying down silently the whole time or im sure my friends would have taken me to a psyche ward lol. I distinctly remember driving a car tho, but it never happened as we were a 20 min walk from the car lol. But op you are good to go

8. You're fucked.... give up all hope.

9. You're good to go. May get a bit more sleepy then normal, but you'll be good.

10. wah - ooooooh!

11. Its enhances :smoke:

12. ah, dph, a chemical of many uses.

except for recreational. You're fine to smoke, just don't eat 400 mg's of it