Took An Unplanned 3 Week Tolerance Break.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LoneStarStoner, May 29, 2014.

1. I ended up in the hospital and after three weeks I told the doctor I felt like they weren't doing anything for me that my parents can't do from my house so he agreed and let me go. I'm chronically sick so even though my moms not a nurse she pretty much is one for me cause of the things she has needed to do for me anyways I came home yesterday and I needed to smoke but my 9 year old sister was home and I'm usually not aloud to smoke if she is home unless she is asleep. So I asked my mom if my best friend (he's been with me through everything and could handle an emergency) for just like an hour at the max to go smoke and than we will come straight home. She didnt feel comfortable with me leaving yet even if it was with him so instead she told me he could come over and we could smoke on the back porch (I can't smoke in my room cause I'm in a wheelchair and can't get upstairs so I sleep in a hospital bed in our living room) and she would take me sister upstairs. So he came over and we got me outside and loaded my bong and I took greens and damn it felt so good but damn I felt like a beginner I was coughing so much haha my mom even texted me asking if I was okay cause she heard a lot of coughing haha. We finish our bowl and load another one but this time with keif on it. I was so high I was actually happy I was in a wheelchair haha. So we go in and watch workaholics (I'm addicted to the show) and than my friend left so I was ready for bed and I took my meds. One of the meds is a very strong pain killer, stronger than morphine and starts with a D (I'm not sure if its and unmentionable so I figured I just wouldn't say it just in case) so I took 6mg of that and I take some other meds that probably made me even higher too. I was so incredibly gone I just laid in bed listening to music and I passed out like after 2 songs at about 10 and didn't wake up till almost 12 today, it was great!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. feel beetter bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Damn man that sucks. Hope you feel better soon 👍

Sent from inside a kangaroo's pouch

4. You need some dabs

Sent from my burner

5. I just bought the dankest weed today it smells kinda like fruity pebbles (the cereal not the strain) and holy shit it fucked me up. There was three of us with one bong and we decided to just load and smoke our own bowls instead of matching and sharing bowls, so I went first and got super fucked and my friend starting getting kinda scared that something was wrong and I was trying to tell him I was just high like I'm fine so than he smoked his bowl (we all bought some of the same stuff) and he was like damn okay I know what your saying your just like super high. I kept thinking I was seeing something run through the trees haha.

6. I'm glad you had a good time I hope you feel better man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 ST4YD33P, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
    Dude that's crazy! Lol you're awesome. Fun times man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. If you can try and smoke some indica, when i broke my rib it helped SO much

Good vibes

9. Enough about weed, how are you doing?

More importantly, will you ever recover(you said chronic)?

Hope you get out of that wheelchair soon, I couldn't imagine being in one for even few days.

I started a short week t break yesterday, and I hope I can get the same experience as you

10. Thanks for asking, sadly I'm really not doing good at all.
    No I won't and some of my illnesses I have are progressive. I'm used to it I had a tethered spinal cord, and brain stem compression and lots of other problems and was in a chair for a long while. You get used to it and really it doesn't limit me at all it actually helps me without it I would be bed bound. I did a week once and I didn't notice much but than again I've taken just two days off before and it feels like I haven't smoked in forever.