Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Took about 4-5 tokes in the middle of March. Drug test in a few days..need advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by homeskillets, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Okay guys, not really a user at all. May take a couple of drags from a buddies pipe every couple of months. Took about 4-5 tokes in middle of March and now have a hair test for a job on Wednesday, 10/3/13. Have not even been around the stuff sense March. Hair will be coming from the body cause I don't have any on my head. Is there anything I should do or is it much of a concern. I'm am worried about it so let me know please.

2. Your perfectly fine man.  Do some research on how long cannabinoids stay in your body and you won't have to worry next time :)

3. Hair is generally fine if tested after 6 months. There's a chance you won't pass but you'll most likely be A okay. :D

Mobile reppin