Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Took A Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntChief, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #1 BluntChief, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Whats up GC, just thought id share with you my story and hear your opinions on what you all think. so i recently got hired at pep boys (word) and i had to take a drug test as i suspected. i had smoked like 3 or 4 times between july 8 - july 15. i didnt smoke a whole lot id say about alltogether i had myself 2 grams. i also drank gatorade like the shit was going out of style. so on august 8th i took the test and drank alot before hand. when i was pissing in the cup i only did the midstream and pissed the first and last of my stream on the porcelain (yes sirrr). it was pretty clear with a hint of yellow so id say it didnt look sketchy and the lady was so nice and we chatted awhile.

I had taken a at home thc test where it has 2 bars if its negative. well i had 1 strong bar and the other was faint but noticeable. i was nervous about that but the instructions stated that it varies so supposedly its normal.

btw im about 170 pounds and have a pretty fast metabolism

so what do u guys think? in the clear? :smoking:

2. Holy fuckin' Jesus, man?! They have your urine now! Do you know what they can do with that shit, man?! Fuckin' horrible shit, just fuckin' horrible shit, man!:cool:

3. hahaha :hello:

4. na u good that was like a month ago

5. well if youre still working there i'd say youre good bro

6. You never know for sure until you have the result in front of you, but if your take-home test was a fairly unambiguous negative you're probably in the clear.

Congratulations on the new job. I just found my first temp work in a month a week ago, and it's good to be bringing in the big bucks even if it's only for a short time.

7. thanks bro and congratulations on your employment as well :cool: i wanna start workin so i can buy my boy this sweet custom pipe with his name on it im having a head shop make for his birthday

8. Man your a nice kind hearted stoner... i loved how you didnt meantion finantial security or work ethic as why u wanted a job.....gotta get my boy this bowl for his bday. I got my first job at 16 to buy bud and show off my sexy pieces to my buds so i cant judge:p I could easily mooch off momey and daddy....but man then i wouldnt have bud money lolz