Took a clone during flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NiCKh08215, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Took a clone at day 6 of flower, then remembered my clone was in flower too!! Is it early enough in flower that it will convert back relatively stress free? Or is she gunna herm on me?

2. Come on. 173 views and not even a "go check this thread for an answer" that's fucked up! Anyways. I know it'll take like 6 days to go back to veg since it was only in flower for six days. Well see what happens

3. I done it like week n a half into 12/12 n it actually just got chopped last Thursday seed free nice smoke! :) you can doo ittt! Lol

4. I tried it not sure how far along it was but it kept flowering under 24 hours of light :(

5. shouldnt herm probley not as sensitive as the autos is feinized seed

6. Well I did a little test, I "tried" cloning a plant BUT forgot about it and left it when I induced the flowering stage and now that "clone" that is about 2 inches tall has 3 flowers.

i'm just going to go with it and see what happens

7. Haha I grew an auto once that was like 4 inches tall. It looked like a time Christmas tree. It got me enough for ONE joint, but it was actually great haha

8. My mate told me a similar story and he got a 1/2 q off it, I would have been sick everywhere :( haha