Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Took 4 Home Tests - Passed! Now a 10-Panel at Quest Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sheRabbit, Nov 17, 2018.

1. I have a 10-pane screening at Quest. Prior to 9 months ago, I was a pretty heavy smoker. I stopped but did smoke a vape with a friend in late July. I puffed it twice, felt a buz. Haven't smoken since then. I took 2 dollar store tests, tested negative...then went to CVS and bought an expensive $19 one, tested negative. Today i puchased a completely different test called JET Detox Test, it was $9. I pee'd in the cup and waited for the results... it came back negative. Believe it or not, im still nervous as hell because in the past (10 yrs or so) i failed a test after 2 months clean. I'm a bit chunky, 5'6 a good 190lbs so i always get nervous when its time to test. I don't think the vape i had was potent enough, i only puffed it twice and all 4 tests came back negative. To put my mind at ease, do you think the Quest lab result will also come back negative. I scoured the internet looking for cases where the home tests showing negative was actually positive and i honestly cant find any. I'd love to hear some of your experiences with home test.

2. Why would the quest lab result come back positive if the others were negative. If you're still worried maybe try exsersing if you don't already. I also heard water is good for detoxing, but I may have heard that that is not true.

3. I
    I am mainly nervous because I'm unsure of how accurate these home tests are although they say 99% accurate. I have a $1000 k job on the line and like I stated before I failed a test after being 2 months clean before.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ok well I was nervous and couldn't risk failing this dt so I used a friends pee. I'm a female and he's a male do you think ill get any kick back? So far its been 24 hours

5. I mean I've heard of people getting screwed for switching out pee. I've also heard of people doing this and they're fine. You're essentially saying you could have smoked this whole time. lol. It may depend if it's a big job position or if it's a big well known company as well. I would have just gone with your own piss. You've seen it pass drug tests. Now your're risking getting caught with somebody elses piss.

6. Well I have heard of companies testing for lower amounts of THC. I couldn't risk it. I have been thru getting caught at 28 ng and I thought I was ok. Too risky.

7. Did you pass???

8. Yes I did! Got word back the next day. I also purchase one of those 20/nl tests from Amazon an tested negative so it looks like I would have passed with my own sample too. Better safe than sorry right?

9. Good for you. So you got tested to get the job, but do you get tested while on the job?

• Like Like x 1
  10. It could happen but others say they don't unless you get hurt. I work in an office so most likely never... Mostly all the companies I worked for said they could do random with suspicion. Never had a random.

11. Nice, blaze it up

12. I honestly think I'm done. May just smoke on occassion. I'm burnt out been smoking since 14.