Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Took 1 Hit Friday Night, Have A Ua Today Should I Be Clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kansas Kush, May 28, 2013.

1. The title says it all. I only took one huge bong rip friday night. I'm 5'11 and weigh 185 kinda chubby. Should i consider diluting?

2. Probably not. 4 days is alright though if you only took one hit and that was it. Maybe you'll be ok. Why would you smoke if you had a UA today?

4. I didn't know i was going to have one today. I'm on probation and i usually take 1 hit everyday i have a UA cuz i won't have another one for a week or 2 but my last UA came back abnormal and i don't know why so my PO called and said i need to drop today. Should i dilute or not?

5. Sorry something is wrong with my laptop or something GC does not look normal at all it's all spaced out.

6. yes it does look very weird for me too. you should dilute.

7. I would say go ahead and dilute, it's not worth taking the risk if you're already on probation.